Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why does 90% of the JB server hate women?

herpa derpa

It is straight up ridiculous at how much hate there is for women leads. I mean fireing them once or twice is funny, but it is so constant it is insane. Anytime a woman leads, all the kids on T start, "ZOMG ITS A WOMEN HERP DERP FIRE GO MAKE A SANDWICH DERP" I understand if people want to fire kids like Sabino because who wants to take orders from a child? but jeez if you cant take orders from a woman, better start dressing up your hand because you are going to masterbate alot.

Not really a complaint or anything, I just find it strange how this JB server hates women. :we:

Keep in mind that most of the jailbreak regulars fit into one of these categories:

1. Trolls... just your average internet troll.

2. Scumbags. Scumbags look for things by which they may prove their scummery.

3. Children. They think girls have cooties.

4. Sexy Korean Males with Multiple Wives.

5. Old, you might even say "Faded", people

Now clearly the fourth category is superior to the rest. However, a common link that can be seen in most of these is an affinity for sausage-fests. Long-story short, Jailbreak players PRETEND to hate females in the server because they actually wish said females showed them attention. It's the same reason why guys would make fun of girls in elementary school (or for some of us in our third year in college). For guys... stupid stupid guys... picking on a girl is a way of showing affection.

It's natural. It's stupid. But it's natural. Guys are natural. Guys are stupid... but we're natural.

Edited by LazaHorse

I think sabino is a decent lead, really I think the fire command causes more issues than it solves. If you can't take orders from a kid then I advise you not to play jailbreak because you won't avoid it. Anyone who remembers when albino burrito played he was 10 and was actually a pretty good lead, but jailbreakers don't give anyone new or kids a chance :l

I think sabino is a decent lead, really I think the fire command causes more issues than it solves. If you can't take orders from a kid then I advise you not to play jailbreak because you won't avoid it. Anyone who remembers when albino burrito played he was 10 and was actually a pretty good lead, but jailbreakers don't give anyone new or kids a chance :l

I miss Deltasquad Paintball some times. I mean... the kid was a douche but... Nevermind I don't miss him.

It is straight up ridiculous at how much hate there is for women leads. I mean fireing them once or twice is funny, but it is so constant it is insane. Anytime a woman leads, all the kids on T start, "ZOMG ITS A WOMEN HERP DERP FIRE GO MAKE A SANDWICH DERP" I understand if people want to fire kids like Sabino because who wants to take orders from a child? but jeez if you cant take orders from a woman, better start dressing up your hand because you are going to masterbate alot.

Not really a complaint or anything, I just find it strange how this JB server hates women. :we:

Sabino is a good lead, better than most on the server..you are doing the exact thing you came onto this forum to complain about..hypocrites lose my interest.

Cause 90% of jailbreakers is the kind of kid that wants to be macho. "we don't take no orders from NO gal"

They are afraid of us, even. Never seen one of us (besides moms/sisters/grannies) IRL. a bit of sunlight wouldn't do them harm, either.

+ I don't agree "I fire kids as a lead cause I don't take orders from kids."

Chances are, 80 percent of people that put !fire for a 13 year old with a high pitched voice, are 14-15 year olds themselves, just being "lucky" their balls already dropped, well, kind of dropped.

It's jailbreak. If this was your real job, I could understand your concern. It's jailbreak though and no one should whine about how young a lead is, as long as he does it decently :) takes a lot of courage, ESPECIALLY as a younger kid with a high pitched voice, to try and lead, knowing there's always gonna be those douches to crack in his skull :)

/rant.

They are afraid of us, even. Never seen one of us (besides moms/sisters/grannies) IRL. a bit of sunlight wouldn't do them harm, either.

I ain't afraid of you! FIGHT ME! And sunlight is overrated. I have 3 lamps in my room, all I need.

In before people think that the behaviour towards women in jailbreak has no relation to attitudes in real life.

Oh wait.

Let me try again. In before people dismissively blame virgins or something of the like for perpetuating shitty attitudes towards women.

Oh wait.

Edited by Jella

You know it's funny. When I'm on the server, and I see sambino on, he is more mature than 95% of the server. Oh well, hypocrisy is not new to JB

well yeah of course. i was referring to 90% of jailbreak with that post. More importantly.. sexual harrasment and over-the-top sexism is not allowed in the server(when it takes away from the experience of the player(s)) so if thats happening, an admin should step in and tell players if they continue with that attitude they will be kicked, then banned.

well yeah of course. i was referring to 90% of jailbreak with that post. More importantly.. sexual harrasment and over-the-top sexism is not allowed in the server(when it takes away from the experience of the player(s)) so if thats happening, an admin should step in and tell players if they continue with that attitude they will be kicked, then banned.

Something that I honestly feel like I'm the only regular who does. When I wasn't admin for a short while, it would frustrate me the kind of disrespect/-isms that would be allowed by whatever admins were in the server. Still, admins pay for the privilege so as long as they aren't OVERusing it, they are free to use it however they do/don't please.

This type of sexism is not only jailbreak or hg phenomenon. This happens over every game over every server. Up until recently the numbers for women gaming have been extremely low, across all platforms. So what I think is happening is that the entire gaming industry as a whole is getting a culture shock introducing women into video games. Now so far what I have seen is it goes one of two ways; 1) Whiteknights: Try to date/protect the women that play 2) The guys that don't want a girl on their game for whatever reason it is.

Can't we all just be equal yet?

There was that one woman named cow. I had no hate towards her from the beginning as a T but as we played a couple rounds with her after people stopped firing her. I had to admit she was terrible at being a Warden.

I think sabino is a decent lead, really I think the fire command causes more issues than it solves. If you can't take orders from a kid then I advise you not to play jailbreak because you won't avoid it. Anyone who remembers when albino burrito played he was 10 and was actually a pretty good lead, but jailbreakers don't give anyone new or kids a chance :l[/Q

Isn't the game rated mature for a reason?