Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Are Bronies Changing the Definition of Masculinity? PBS Idea Channel

Being a brony is basically a call for attention.... I love the show breaking bad (seriously love it) but i do not talk to everyone about it, i don't start a fan club, and i do not dress up like a 45 year old cancer patient who cooks meth.

If you like the show, thats cool. Watch it and enjoy it....don't buy clothing for it and talk about it 24/7.

Being a brony is basically a call for attention.

And this ladies and gents is why I let this man share a girlfriend with me.

and i do not dress up like a 45 year old cancer patient who cooks meth.

But a 20 year old cancer patient who smokes pot, he pretty much has down. XD

Being a brony is basically a call for attention.... I love the show breaking bad (seriously love it) but i do not talk to everyone about it, i don't start a fan club, and i do not dress up like a 45 year old cancer patient who cooks meth.

If you like the show, thats cool. Watch it and enjoy it....don't buy clothing for it and talk about it 24/7.

You sir are right. There are many shows that are ment for kids that area awesome and hilarious. We have an mmo player who is a bronie but he doesn't post or draw attention to it. He is an everyday guy who hangs out plays games and doesn't shove it down my throat. Y'all need to learn to control yourselfs ad keep your girly bronie shit to yourself z

Not another group of people seeking attention through a shitty show like this. If only i had a dime for every time someone called themselves a "brony" because they wanted to get noticed or stand out.

Might as well paint your nails black, go get some piercings, and start listening to Marilyn Manson.

zzzzz....

Man...you know that this subject falls in line with so many other controversial topics. From a personal standpoint: as an example, I'm vegetarian, but I don't make it a point to tell everyone I know. People disagree with what I do and vice versa, but we're cool with each other's stances because we're not looking to convert one another to our own ideology. Subtlety about this sort of stuff is the best, not an outright plea to force a change in how someone views a topic, which is most likely already settled in. Obviously, the show relative to other topics has its own level of disagreeable aspects, but leave it to the individual himself/herself to make conclusions and attitudes about it. For me, it has vibes of Powerpuff Girls and so forth, which also defied gender stereotypes with its viewership, but it's a cartoon after all. No need to get bent all out of shape whether someone dislikes it or not, regardless of justification for doing so.

This. Plus I love Branflake.

This

and

uid1e.gif