Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The !fire RISES

Huge Penis

okay ive seen this new trend of people not wanting to be punished for promoting fire by saying

the !fire rises

ive seen no admin taking action over this

but as far as i see it its the same as promoting fire

so i suggest adding a new rule over this line and punish the people that think they can promote fire like this

No you are not allowed to promote fire even if the lead is derp.

I remember reading that promoting fire was fine as long as you don't spam it. Either way i'm still doing it, who cares if people get fired 5 rounds in a row, they're only wasting THEIR points.

I remember reading that promoting fire was fine as long as you don't spam it. Either way i'm still doing it, who cares if people get fired 5 rounds in a row, they're only wasting THEIR points.

I agree, you can't take away the fun out of the server. Honestly it should be allowed just don't spam it. If their bad leads and they know they will get fired they have the choice to get fired or not. (Just take lead or not)

I don't see anything wrong, personally, with promoting fire as long as it doesn't interfere with the lead's orders (you spamming over him) or you spamming in chat at all.

The point is that people should decide for themselves as to whether they want to fire someone, not because someone brings up that possibility and thereby causes a lot of other users to use the !fire command for a variety of baseless reasons. It shouldn't matter whether lead is well-liked; let nature take its course (i.e. lead dies by own stupidity or gets fired without provocation from other users).