Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm back! (never really left)

Mitsuhari

As of right now I'm in my third week of my Junior year of college. And I sadly have nearly no time for gaming between studying, sleeping, practicing, and all that good stuff. But I wanted to let everyone know I'll try to get on more than once in a blue moon throughout this semester. I think I've made it on ts3 maybe four times since classes started, which anyone who knows me knows that I normally get on that much in one day, at least! Hopefully I can get on ts3 at least once a day and jailbreak/all that good stuff too!

Any of my hg friends that don't have my number can feel free to ask me by the way! A few of you have it and I keep in touch through that. No matter how busy I get I'll always have my phone right by me. :)

Hello, and welcome back, I know what busy feels like, and I know what it is like to be in school, and juggling your life at the same time. (Read my intro) It is hard to keep up with school, work,friends, and training. But, you sound like a cool person who, despite being so busy, always makes time for friends, and that is the type of person I can dig being friends with.