Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm back

dorito^

So yeah, I'm back from all the cG nonsense; someone else is leading it, i had no time and asked to not be affiliated.

Re-applied for recruit status so we'll see how that goes.

Got a job - Red Rooster :/

Got a life - Got Drunk, Fucked Bitches ahaha jks jks

Got laptop - inb4 super fast AWP reactions

Got money - Got laptop :P

For all the people that have joined since my departure. I've been around here since mid-2011. Been recruit twice, member twice. Admined JB like a strict mo'fucker (but still fun). If successful this'll be my third time as recruit, hopefully get Vet this time. YAY!! another year to wait!!

So umm, to all my old friends from back in the day. Let's get together and fuck up JB.

To all the new blokes and blokettes, get to know me. You'll have a blast.

PEACE!

P.S. - JJK, dafuq you do to JB?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, make sure your here to stay this time. If you have ANY issues that are messing with ya come to me I'll do i can what i can to help. HellsGamers is a kick-ass community and i want to make sure your time here is excellent and you know you make a difference. Just give me a pm or w/e and i got you.

lol welcome back r3venant good luck on your recruit app, and if you get allowed back in I hope you're here for the right reasons, and that you stick around this time :)

Guess it's time to accept your apologies, so with that, we're good, clean sleeve time.

Got laptop - inb4 super fast AWP reactions

Got money - Got laptop :P

I know your lie. You will go to hell for what you've done thief. Using ALL OF the donation money from cG for your own personal gain, changing the paypal details, then not even having the gall to stick around afterward.

Enjoy your guilt-ridden laptop you piece of shit.

I know your lie. You will go to hell for what you've done thief. Using ALL OF the donation money from cG for your own personal gain, changing the paypal details, then not even having the gall to stick around afterward.

Enjoy your guilt-ridden laptop you piece of shit.

This pleases me.