Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm back

dorito^

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know your lie. You will go to hell for what you've done thief. Using ALL OF the donation money from cG for your own personal gain, changing the paypal details, then not even having the gall to stick around afterward.

Enjoy your guilt-ridden laptop you piece of shit.

Nothing you do on Earth can change your eternity in terms of going to Heaven or Hell. You go to Heaven through faith in the saving power of Christ alone. He covers all sins through his death and resurrection, and no "extremity" of sin can change that. If you TRULY accept and believe in the salvation of Christ, you are forgiven. Do not throw your rage-ridden improper "theology" into this. Idgaf what he did, if he's going to hell it's because he never truly accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior, not because of something EXTRA that he did on top of all his other sins. All have fallen, all have fallen short, all are condemned. Christ saves through his death and resurrection despite ourselves.

Also, this thread pleases me.

Nothing you do on Earth can change your eternity in terms of going to Heaven or Hell. You go to Heaven through faith in the saving power of Christ alone. He covers all sins through his death and resurrection, and no "extremity" of sin can change that. If you TRULY accept and believe in the salvation of Christ, you are forgiven. Do not throw your rage-ridden improper "theology" into this. Idgaf what he did, if he's going to hell it's because he never truly accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior, not because of something EXTRA that he did on top of all his other sins. All have fallen, all have fallen short, all are condemned. Christ saves through his death and resurrection despite ourselves.

LOLLLL k I'm Jesus. I preach not you.

anyways. kid got booked. ezpesos.

lol, that was interesting. To Leggionare

You'll notice I said I got a job.

Job = Money

Money = Laptop

As for the cG Donation Money. After a time, donations were getting slim so there was no "donation money" for me to use. Why was the PayPal details changed for servers and TS3 and such?? Hmm, maybe because Llama is doing it now. Get your facts straight before accusing someone.

Back to the purpose of the thread. Thanks everyone for your welcomes, and please explain why so many people changed there name to Horse? :)

Wrong. Proceed to kill everything around you with your super hot stank breath before taking your own life.

WRONG SIR.

horses don't brush their teeth... and their body mass is calculated to be much much more than a humans, so technically, would a horses breath be much hotter stankier than mine?

Edited by jajolt

It just occured to me that red has less posts then John... interesting

*edit* Cheater

I was leader twice before Red was around... so there's that.

*edit* I was actually Staff, then Leader, then Divisional Leader of the BF division (r.i.p.), then the Leader of the Racing Division (r.i.p.)

Welcome back rev. Glad to see things going well for you.

Or you just die and rot in the ground.