Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Read me Naooo

stephieee

Hey guys!!

I grew up a nerd at <3 - breaking the sacred rule of gamers... "girls suck"! Pshh, I've been kicking butt since Halo first came out, stomping grounds when Black-Ops hit the scene, and now Final Killcam-ing all these noob campers that are plaguing MW3 haha! ^_^ My passion is video games, getting challenged and challenging others. From evolving my Charmander to wreaking havoc on COD, I get more excited and happy than a girl getting a Gucci purse from her sugar daddy

This is my first year playing on the pc. I'm more of a console gamer but now I'm both!!:offensivesmilie: As of now I'm only playing GW2 and before GW2, I played WoW. I love all types of gaming genre's from rpg, fps, mmo, whatever you name it, I'm there!!

I can go on and on about what kind of games I play but I'm sure It'll come out of me eventually in these forums. Sorry guys don't play LoL unfortunately -_-

My love for gaming even got me to start streaming on twitch, and making my own gaming website. Buuut school got in the way so I haven't got the time to work on it Hopefully soon I can get back on and start streaming again! That is, when I have a better internet connection. Sucks playing Cod like that I tell ya!!:omgimmad:

Anyways, I do hope to make some cool ass gaming friends. I've been out of the gaming community for the whole summer!! Which is why now, I am here. Later on in the future I plan to start streaming again and it would be great if I can make some new friends before then.( I need em)!! lol

sup (:

and what's wrong with gucci purses? D:

jk, as long as you don't insult shoes.

welcome to the forums (:

haha kimzy, you don't want to see my collection of shoes >.<

Hey Steph(can I call you Steph?), I'm DJ. When are we gonna hit the skins girl?

Why, aren't you just full of it.

Edited by mccaincracker

hey there and welcome to the forums. I used to be a big console gamer myself (halo, gears of war, cod.. ect) but then i found PC gaming. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. i still have my 360 but i don't play it much anymore. you should try out CSS/Arma2 and some others, they are great games.

i will admit though.. i miss shit talkin to all the kids on halo3 while i wrecked them like 30-1 on big team battle. valhalla+banshee=rape.

Well i hope to see you online sometime. have fun while you're here.

Hey welcome to HG

If you need any information, help, advise or what not dont be afraid to ask any 1 this community is very friendly and very helpful

i dont dout a second of me being here

and if you wanna talk and get to know people contact me on the forums my profile or on Teamspeak

voice.hellsgamers.com

hope you enjoy your stay

Hey welcome to HG

If you need any information, help, advise or what not dont be afraid to ask any 1 this community is very friendly and very helpful

i dont dout a second of me being here

and if you wanna talk and get to know people contact me on the forums my profile or on Teamspeak

voice.hellsgamers.com

hope you enjoy your stay

Does it come with credit card number?