Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Division

Well I for one know that NO or very little "higher ups" play csgo. Like I barely see ragequit on csgo, RedDevil barely plays Csgo, Mccain barely plays Csgo. Most "higher ups" play css. I for one don't really like this since there are many different things between games. For instance the map, salsa shack aka "the yard" comes with its new set of fun items. But with those items come new rules for instance this stupid exploit in the map that has yet to be fixed, the admin room teleport . I've been informed that im allowed to warn then slay, ANY player regardless of team, who uses this exploit to there advantage. There are many different things that come along with csgo, i haven't come to this problem yet but say theres an argument over a tlist for csgo jb? Whats going to stop someone who has never played csgo jb to dissapprove a persons tlist who well deserves it? Say someone just absolutely will not stop using the admin teleport and I have to revert to temp banning, with proof what would happen if someone disapproved the ban? Well all im saying is that nothing would stop them from it, and it would be a hassle. Anyways I, and multiple people would enjoy seeing some higher ups play csgo dm, jb, ect. Instead of it full of recruits, mix it up a little. Like how RedDevil has started playing perp ... Lol all jokes aside tho please consider this in the meeting tomorrow. thanks.

So server is full so we need another division??

I dont get the logic.

Ur not understanding me -_- . Thats not what I mean. Im saying that css and csgo are two COMPLETELY different things, ask ascii he can tell you all the flaws of csgo. Im saying if the games are two seperate things, shouldnt the divisions? I mean if you look at the way css is setup, you see members to veterans to [L] to [A] . Go look on csgo , -hg-, -hg-, -hg- . Im saying that css people dont understand the concept of csgo, so let people who DO become the new division.

Ur not understanding me -_- . Thats not what I mean. Im saying that css and csgo are two COMPLETELY different things, ask ascii he can tell you all the flaws of csgo. Im saying if the games are two seperate things, shouldnt the divisions? I mean if you look at the way css is setup, you see members to veterans to [L] to [A] . Go look on csgo , -hg-, -hg-, -hg- . Im saying that css people dont understand the concept of csgo, so let people who DO become the new division.

League of Legends and Starcraft II are completely different games. Both are under the purveyance of the Strategy division. We have a Counterstrike division that encompasses both versions of Counterstrike. Whether or not they do a good job at that does not immediately require we separate them into two divisions.

League of Legends and Starcraft II are completely different games. Both are under the purveyance of the Strategy division. We have a Counterstrike division that encompasses both versions of Counterstrike. Whether or not they do a good job at that does not immediately require we separate them into two divisions.

Well in this case i think that either it should be split, or promote ragequit to a division leader {csgo} and make some new csgo division advisors
... Yeah we all know where this thread is going. Locking it before it gets there.

I don't know where this thread is going, so I've unlocked it so people can post there opinions, which they are entitled to.

Although most of our CS:S leadership don't play CS:GO that often, they DO actively do abuse reports, tlists, bans, and applications as they appear for CS:GO. If we split up the division, we'd be effectively telling these dedicated volunteers not to do these reports, and then shit would never get done.

Although, I'm always up for promotions of more people to CS:GO leadership, but because the division is still so new there aren't really any members, or vets, who play the server. It's mostly new people, who are going to have to prove they are trust worthy.

That is also true, there are LOTS of new people with the newcoming game csgo. And i do believe that people need to prove themselves in csgo jailbreak, there is always some level of confusion on the server, that is why it would be help ful for some higherups to play csgo, Yet that is also the point of teamspeak which i abuse often. Im just trying to get csgo in something, you all see the uprising of css, It would be nice to see csgo do the same, but as of now it seems to be shunned from the upper half of the community. I would like to think this will be talked about in tommorrows meeting. But i know the csgo way will not prevail since no representatives from csgo will be there

Edited by ImBurnt916

Well I for one know that NO or very little "higher ups" play csgo. Like I barely see ragequit on csgo, RedDevil barely plays Csgo, Mccain barely plays Csgo. Most "higher ups" play css. I for one don't really like this since there are many different things between games. For instance the map, salsa shack aka "the yard" comes with its new set of fun items. But with those items come new rules for instance this stupid exploit in the map that has yet to be fixed, the admin room teleport . I've been informed that im allowed to warn then slay, ANY player regardless of team, who uses this exploit to there advantage. There are many different things that come along with csgo, i haven't come to this problem yet but say theres an argument over a tlist for csgo jb? Whats going to stop someone who has never played csgo jb to dissapprove a persons tlist who well deserves it? Say someone just absolutely will not stop using the admin teleport and I have to revert to temp banning, with proof what would happen if someone disapproved the ban? Well all im saying is that nothing would stop them from it, and it would be a hassle. Anyways I, and multiple people would enjoy seeing some higher ups play csgo dm, jb, ect. Instead of it full of recruits, mix it up a little.

I split my time pretty evenly between CSGO and CSS (it looks lopsided on CSS for me on my profile only because I've let it sit overnight sometimes in-game there). As much as I like to game, I have important things in real life to complete at this time (senior year in high school, specifically still dealing with college applications and interviews). You're capable and aware enough of how the game functions to inform other people, regardless of rank or whether they're in HG, to get them to play correctly as well. It shouldn't matter what rank people are in that server to make it run smoothly, as long as there are either admins or people diligent enough to post reports on rule-breakers. Telling people to play on a server because of their position is hardly a convincing argument for them to do so.

if you actually played csgo you would know why, The csgo jailbreak server is extremely populated with randoms/ recruits. Its actually starting to not allow people to join . It even got to the point it was full the other day

Is that bad? Why not recruit the clanless people into the clan? Also, the servers don't stay full all the time; that's not really a problem.

The "flaws" of CSGO? Okay. CSS is more popular by virtue of it being very versatile when it comes to modding and that most CS players are more accustomed to its gameplay (e.g. recoil) and do not see a major upgrade in CSGO, but at the same time, CSGO has "improved" graphics-wise and in other aspects and is much newer. CSS Jailbreak preceded CSGO Jailbreak, therefore a lot of the older players there are likely to stay there without an incentive to move. Also, what are you saying by people not understanding the "concept" of CSGO? That feels like it has a tinge of ad hominem to it.

Well in this case i think that either it should be split, or promote ragequit to a division leader {csgo} and make some new csgo division advisors

Promoting me to leader doesn't really influence whether I would play on the server or not and the time I put in it, and I think that would be a similar scenario for anyone else added as an advisor.

I also see that two division leaders said no to this poll, yet neither will put more effort into playing csgo

They aren't allowed to form an opinion because they don't really play the game? Okay.

Ragequit, i ment no disrespect to you. If i have disrespected you in any way i appologize. As often as i play i rarely see you in csgo, i understand real life comes in the way trust me, and i definetely do not want to make you out to be a bad DA, as far as my "flaws" of csgo comment, it ment to be sarcastic since ascii always complains about csgo lol. As far as the two DL comment, I never said they couldnt have an oppionion of the game, i ment they probably wont put any more time into the game regardless of opinnion of game. As far as the population comment that was a derped comment that even i missunderstood. As far as my origional post i dont mean to say that because of there possition they SHOULD play csgo, im saying that there should be some to play with that position. Again, People are going to say that this is a thread to say , "promote him!, promte him!, hese bad demote him!" but its not, so dont make that comment, This is a thread to see the oppinions, dissagreements of change css/csgo shared division into a divided division.

i like the idea of splitting, ONLY if we get more csgo servers. currently, we have 4(?) servers in GO. would be dumb to make a whole division out of that. JB is always going to be full, just like css, idk why but it just is. all the work our staff has put into jb is what makes it awesome in my opinion. ie: hats, rep, drugs, and the awesome playerbase hellsgamers has. however, I do like the idea of getting more staff (advisors?) for csgo, we have 1, why not 2, or 3? css is full and has alot of hard working advisors, but csgo is a totally different game. CS:GO jailbreak always has players breaking rules, freekilling etc. Ragequit, you do an awesome job and im really happy you were promoted to advisor, but GO needs more. thank you for reading

and this,

If we split up the division, we'd be effectively telling these dedicated volunteers not to do these reports, and then shit would never get done.

they shouldnt have to volunteer in csgo if other people are willing to do it. they have a whole nother division (css) to take care of. why not let other people willing to do the work, do the work? and i mean no disrespect in that.

Edited by Silibrian

Though a split seems like a good idea, not sure if it should happen anytime soon, since i don't think anyone that currently plays CSGO often could really handle the responsibility of being an adviser. Maybe when we have more experience, then we could split, if it is even necessary in the first place.