Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Division

Though a split seems like a good idea, not sure if it should happen anytime soon, since i don't think anyone that currently plays CSGO often could really handle the responsibility of being an adviser. Maybe when we have more experience, then we could split, if it is even necessary in the first place.

I agree with icon on this, it is a good idea. It would be nice to let it stay a little longer. There should be some more members, So that the responsibility doesnt settle on 1-2 members

I mean, i for one wouldn't mind taking on the responsibility :P But that is for a different time. I think its a great idea. That way we can have more of a focus of maintaining optimal comfort on knowing that DL's have our backs.

CSGO is CSS with different settings, CSGO is set up for more tournament style play, with reduced bunnyhop effectivness and some other tweaks.

however, ill vote for a separate division :) mainly because i want to be promoted :P

Please dont post this inside this thread, im trying to make this about the seperation, not about promotions

Since source is dying I try to get on CSGO more often but it's so damn different I ragequit after awhile. I'd like to get the pugmod flaws fixed then I'll definitely be appearing in 10mans more. Jailbreak just isn't really my thing. You're also saying you don't see higher ups in jailbreak, but the thing is alot of us don't even play CSS jailbreak that often. Do you guys play the CSGO DM servers?

Since source is dying I try to get on CSGO more often but it's so damn different I ragequit after awhile. I'd like to get the pugmod flaws fixed then I'll definitely be appearing in 10mans more. Jailbreak just isn't really my thing. You're also saying you don't see higher ups in jailbreak, but the thing is alot of us don't even play CSS jailbreak that often. Do you guys play the CSGO DM servers?

i do sometimes, i play office :D

I get on DM's sometimes. But its not the DM servers that we are looking for Higher ups to be more active in. Its the Jailbreak servers. CS:GO Jailbreak and CSS Jailbreak is fine. We just need more people that know what they are doing on CT. I think assigning a DL or two for CS:GO would be smart. But as far as splitting them completely, im not quite sure.

I get on DM's sometimes. But its not the DM servers that we are looking for Higher ups to be more active in. Its the Jailbreak servers. CS:GO Jailbreak and CSS Jailbreak is fine. We just need more people that know what they are doing on CT. I think assigning a DL or two for CS:GO would be smart. But as far as splitting them completely, im not quite sure.

a dL with 4 servers? or 2!? erhm... if higher ups play jailbreak, most dont play ct, so that wouldn't work. the only staff i see on ct when they play jailbreak, is bon fag and faithless with his #yolo #swag #money days lol :P

You guys completely missed the point of my post. Kimzy, idigital, and diamelo get on jailbreak like once per month max. Myself bigjogn and beast will get on now and then just to dick around. The CSS leadership that are in there frequently are Adam, archer, red, and rage quit. And I'm not arguing the suggestion, since it is already its own division. I'm just saying jailbreakers aren't the only people of leadership

Yes. And let's split up CS:S as well. It's too large. We should have a Jailbreak division and an Office DM division and a 10man division and a bhop division.

So basically a division of every single thing, no, just no, how's it too large ? Because it has over 300 members ? even more. So, you want more advisors, more division leaders ? I think it's fine like the way it is now.

Also for Csgo jailbreak, if you dont like it, go back to css jailbreak, or play on the csgo DM then, try to get more people on it, since that's what im gonna try to do now.

Ur not understanding me -_- . Thats not what I mean. Im saying that css and csgo are two COMPLETELY different things, ask ascii he can tell you all the flaws of csgo. Im saying if the games are two seperate things, shouldnt the divisions? I mean if you look at the way css is setup, you see members to veterans to [L] to [A] . Go look on csgo , -hg-, -hg-, -hg- . Im saying that css people dont understand the concept of csgo, so let people who DO become the new division.

Well, i think [A] - [L] prefer to play on css jailbreak, also, they are the same, it's counter-strike, only the models are different, maps etc. Not everybody likes/playes Csgo. And also, the reason because of so many recruits in the jailbreak server is because they joined HG because of Csgo jailbreak. I don't care if csgo will be a new division, that's up to uM/C. Not to us. Time will tell. as for now, if you don't like trolls or w/e, if they do dumb stuff, just report them, ezpz.

I don't think that this is an actual consideration. It's like Laza said, even though LoL and Starcraft and Dota are massively different games, they're all in the same division. Same with the games in the MMO division. I think its plenty that TF2 and the CS divisions are separate and not combined under one FPS division. A request to make a division for a brand new game with nowhere near as many members as some of the other games is just ridiculous. So being completely serious in this thread seems pointless to me.

I don't think that this is an actual consideration. It's like Laza said, even though LoL and Starcraft and Dota are massively different games, they're all in the same division. Same with the games in the MMO division. I think its plenty that TF2 and the CS divisions are separate and not combined under one FPS division. A request to make a division for a brand new game with nowhere near as many members as some of the other games is just ridiculous. So being completely serious in this thread seems pointless to me.

Let me clarify, CS:GO is it's own division already as of a few months ago. RageQuit being the first CSGO Advisor. We are, still filling the positions.

With that being said, I have removed the poll from this thread.

Let me clarify, CS:GO is it's own division already as of a few months ago. RageQuit being the first CSGO Advisor. We are, still filling the positions.

With that being said, I have removed the poll from this thread.

Yeah, the thread probably should have ended here. The rest is up to dL+

Christ. It is already its own division. What you are asking for is that more veteran players make their way over their to help manage with the derps. It doesn't neccarily mean that leadership needs to make more of an appearence. They rarely make an appearence on CSS:JB( Although I always appreciate when yall do.). The fact that you guys are advocating something that has already been done just turns off other players who are thinking about starting to play CSGO:JB. It also doesn't help that when the Veteran players do come over and lay down the law and teach the newer players how it is done that they have to take lots of shit from the other admins on their Who never went to CSS:JB or played on CSS:JB. As Far as I know The rules are the same on BOTH JB servers (Apart from Salsa shack, we 2 old skewl for dat). Mind you, could a little more patience be had amongst all of us yes. Sometimes It is frustrating seeing 11 million people who still do not understand the concept of BAITING. Maybe If yall stopped thinking about SEPERATION as much as taking control over the show. It will be more welcoming for those players who want to try it out. JB wasn't built over night. IT is still a work in progress. Before you guys abandon ship calm down and realize its not sinking.

I haven't come to this problem yet but say theres an argument over a tlist for csgo jb? Whats going to stop someone who has never played csgo jb to dissapprove a persons tlist who well deserves it? Say someone just absolutely will not stop using the admin teleport and I have to revert to temp banning, with proof what would happen if someone disapproved the ban?

Simple. The part where it clearly states that "Admins cannot take actions on other admins". Only Leadership is allowed to reverse/act these decisions. If someone has a problem with what you did. Then all you have to do is tell them to MAKE AN ABUSE REPORT. If they Unlist someone you tlisted then what do you do? MAKE AND ABUSE REPORT. If your proof is valid, (For the teleport It would require a demo to catch them in the action of actually glitching into their or so i think), Then it is up to leadership to decide what punishment is fit. Since the rules are the same If no one has played CS:GO JB but knows the rules of CSS:JB they should be fine. Just clairfy some things for them.

Also this thread is full of RULE 9