Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Survival Suggestions!

DirtyDNA

phoenix crashes because of the amount of players, canyon and farmhouse are good maps if you know how to play them, but theres a map in the server called zs_defection_v4 that crashes and is a map that kills a considerable amount of players even before the round starts, needs to be removed.

also, i dont see a reason to remove urbandecay, its a good and old map, i havent see a problem with the map everytime people votes for it

Edited by Webflashing

I don't like farmhouse. There's nothing 'wrong" with it but it's very boring to me.

Gravity is the worst map on the server imo, and everytime it's picked everyone decent on the team complains. That one has to be removed for sure.

Abstraction night has potential, but that room everyone cades in makes it repetitive and boring. Maybe someone could re-do this map and make other areas more viable, because the graphics, etc. are really nice.

Nacht Der Untoten is winnable, just very difficult. Otherwise, I like the idea of tons of entry points for zombies. It makes it much more intense.

No opinion on the rest.

Vote for remove:

zs_crest_of_waves

zs_nachet_der_untoten

zs_marsh_fixed

zs_alexg_motel

zs_gravity

zs_urbanroofs_fixed

Vote for keep:

zs_deadmount_reborn - It's a neat map. Nice ambience. Good teamwork can win here.

zs_stormier - Classic map. Good for nostalgia. Hopeless but intense rounds here.

zs_canyon - Nothing wrong with it. Great spawn-camping in the first couple rounds. Advantage flips to zombs when wave 3 hits.

I really thing it's good to have a few hopeless maps on the server. It encourages creative cading and teamwork!

• 2 months later...
Pukepus hp or dmg resist increase If I had to pick one boss to never be again, it would be puke. His high hp is good, but enough considering his clipping issues.

Pukepus is one of the most OP bosses in the game, its the boss with the highest dps. The reason why it seems weak is due to the fact that on HG servers, in a not complaining way, has point saving system. Meaning you can buy boomsticks on wave 1. In other servers, pukepus would usually wreck people who are in puking range. Try to kill it w/o any high tier weapons, you'll have a harder time killing it.

My suggestion is IMO pukepus should maybe have increased health?*which maybe make him op* or maybe a high resistance. As what Matt said, its hit box is extremely glitchy, sometimes I get stuck on the ground for no reason or keep getting a lag effect *getting pull back to the spot i just left*.

This thread is supposed to be for suggestions not discussion. Either suggest a new idea and give some examples or don't post. We have the rest of the forums for discussion.

If you want a discussion you can PM the person or if you want feedback make your own topic. DirtyDNA is no longer working on this (not sure if he has access or not) and he doesn't know enough LUA to do the stuff you're wanting to do.

• 2 weeks later...

1) A kill button or menu option for zombies (people dont know how to use console to type kill and have to explain it every round.)

2) Turn off dynamic spawn on AFK zombies (People die, dont want to be zombie and go AFK in the worst possible points of the map.)

3) Increase time between map replays ( More variety in maps played rather then the same maps over and over.)

Number 2 isn't too bad considering you can press R as a zombie to go to zombie spawn but its just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please get rid of mall of the dead, Heres the reasons why it sucks for both teams.

Humans:

1. 99% cades in the most OP vents in the whole game, i rarely see people cading the sewers.
  2. There is ALWAYS some noob that opens the door next to the vents, killing people and screwing the few fun people are having in the most intense game of mall, and if its not a noob, its a troll.
  3. Its not a fun game most of the time, sitting in the vents for 30 mins watching people getting killed by zombies that are on top of the vents, and someone rarely makes 300+ points on this map

Zombies:

1. Like the human counterpart, troll spawns are here, you are for the first time having fun breaking the human cade, and then you spawn on the sewers, shortly, a new person spawns there and goes afk, causing too much trouble for the zombies
  2. Zombies have dificlty trying to get to the vents, you jump and you miss, and so on, definetly not balanced.
  3. The vents are too large, you can do a 50+ stack and you wont do nothing because of its extreme OP level.

Im not sure if someone is working to make this map less OP, but as it stands now, humans win more than 70% of the time.

• Like 3

Underpass has the same issues with balances:

On V1 you couldnt even get inside elevator without thinking you will get door-killed, right now, you can even cade on it...

The vents are too large, it takes like 30 secs to get from the spawn to the first human cade, only to deal 30 dmg or so.

Secret room keeps being OP.

The zombie spawn doesnt work for most zombies bosses, sometimes you either spawn on the red room or in the human spawn, which screws zombie teamwork.

And bassically, 4 rounds of zombies ragequiting and 2 of gameplay.

• Like 2

Fix tickle hitbox, i have noticed if you shoot at the head and chest no dmg is given, and maybe have something that prevents Butcher being picked after wave 4 when humans are already on a cade. (Like really, you do 1 dmg to cades as butcher and you insta die, as well just suicide.)