Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Survival Suggestions!

DirtyDNA

Something that prevents doors from getting stuck when you try to drag them through the doorway and they land sideways in it. I'm tired of the gmod Laws of Physics making my doors explode in doorways. :P

have you learn how to drag doors on their edge instead of on their face.

Increase the point incoming from turrets to reward caders maybe?

this has to do with the turret being nerfed. less damage=less points. the nerf i'm less upset about, what i'm upset about is that manual mode shoots no where near where you aim it, and i don't think it shoots 2x the bullets anymore like it did before. its not even worth using them in manual mode anymore its so worthless.

Being able to punch zombies would be cool. If you are out of ammo and want to die fighting, switch to your hands and take as many with you as you can.

this is already on the official zs version, but i don't see why it couldn't be coded in. talk to forrest about it.

Edited by IMI4tth3w

have you learn how to drag doors on their edge instead of on their face.

I'm know how to do it, but with the new feature where humans can <shift> see where the cade is, there are going to be MORE people running and jumping on doors and getting them stuck.

I'm know how to do it, but with the new feature where humans can <shift> see where the cade is, there are going to be MORE people running and jumping on doors and getting them stuck.

you can turn the feature to be seen by other humans on/off in the options menu

ForrestMarkX: Players can now hide from TeamWallSpy with a config in the options menu
  • Like 1

I wish resupply gave humans more ammo because it is easy to use up what the resupply gives you

resupply is only to supplement the ammo you buy from arsenals and the amount it gives you is just fine. you can use it once every 2 minutes.

• 2 months later...

I suggest to bring back delay zombie in the map obj. Objective map are useless since delay retired, need just 3 boomstick and one grim to do 20 zombies ragequit

if we want to not bored on the map obj it is necessary more than 70 players -.-

just put only 2,3sec delay or something same before

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I would say that there should be a single zombie boss class, whichever one needs to get a buff next, that should be able to heal in the zombie spawn.

Another suggestion should ba a zombie able to place a zombie spawn (like the flesh creeper or whatever) but also with the gas that comes with a normal spawn. It of course should have low health and only be able to be put in an area where people could go around it to prevent zombies from gassing people through walls or some shit.

Edited by Nibblewerfer

• 1 month later...