Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin? L0L

Prius

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1421675

Look at the chat before I said #nerd, thats where I got kicked and was obviously mad so I went at him. I'm pretty sure the shit I said after I was kicked was WAAAAAAAAAY worse than what I said before I was kicked. Most of you know that when I use my bind "NERD DOWN!!!" its a troll.

I just wanna know for further playings on the HG jailbreak, what was so antagonizing to that admins so I don't do it anymore. The only thing I see is where I say "horrid admins", which wasn't against anyone.

So whats up?

• Like 3

It's funny to say that some admins would rather just flex their muscle when faced with a brutish or rude player, rather than just troll back. NERD DOWN!!! isn't anything special, and it's worse to say that you're not even competing in an actual deathmatch server or something, it's jb. I pity le admin who hath decide to fuck with people who talk smack to any extent, it's a game, let it be played!

Ok so you're telling me that you had no previous interaction with the admin up until the point you were kicked? If so provide a demo with context around the kick and loop_feedback 1 on during. The recording and maybe your report would have gotten somewhere. You know as well as I do that there's more to this than you're trying to make us all believe. Being a former leadership member certainly doesn't mean that you're allowed to run around doing whatever you please on the servers. Posting from my phone, I can reply tomorrow if you care to argue any more

I seriously think the admins are getting dumber everyday. Non of them are warning before they kick, they are looking for a reason to ban people all the time. They seriously are just really bad...

%100 of the time I leave the server at the end is because the admins are bad.

I don't think kicking people for being asses is wrong. In that history, that's all you sound like. Bragging about how you used to run that.

#getoveryourself

#based

But real talk though; I get really annoyed when "old players" come on and say how "back in the day" things were different and people weren't so uptight or how stupid the new admins are. I don't know if I would've kicked but I certainly would've told you to shut it. If you wanna brag about how much power you used to have, don't do it in-game.

Edited by xafizzle

I don't think kicking people for being asses is wrong.

Do you KNOW which clan you joined? I mean holy shit, people around here use fag as a term of endearment. Good lord, welcome to HELLsgamers where Jesus-fearing and otherwise-well-to-do guys come to vent all their pent up evil by shitting on each and every person around them. I used to kick people for NOT being asses in the server.

• Like 1

But there's a difference. I don't see anything but trying to flaunt some superiority from power the was once had. That's just plain annoying and doesn't do anything positive except help the ego. That's not the kind of shit anyone wants.

But real talk though; I get really annoyed when "old players" come on and say how "back in the day" things were different and people weren't so uptight or how stupid the new admins are. I don't know if I would've kicked but I certainly would've told you to shut it. If you wanna brag about how much power you used to have, don't do it in-game.

I only said that because he didn't know who I was. Not many people know who I am or was. If I just said "I'm Prius, old staff member" probably wouldn't have believed me anyway. I didn't say that to increase any ego or anything.

Ok so you're telling me that you had no previous interaction with the admin up until the point you were kicked? If so provide a demo with context around the kick and loop_feedback 1 on during. The recording and maybe your report would have gotten somewhere. You know as well as I do that there's more to this than you're trying to make us all believe. Being a former leadership member certainly doesn't mean that you're allowed to run around doing whatever you please on the servers. Posting from my phone, I can reply tomorrow if you care to argue any more

I never said that at all lol and you do realize the abuse report is closed right? I'm not gonna demo every single second in Jailbreak because when I left HG, I thought I would still be a "trusted" member and wouldn't need demos and you could use word instead of checking the logs to see if im lying.

"Being a former leadership member certainly doesn't mean that you're allowed to run around doing whatever you please on the servers."

I also never said that too. Ever since I was leadership in HG, every meeting someone came up with a "test" for paying users that want admin, but you know why it never happened? Because it takes longer to get the money for HG that way. Homer wants to make it as easy as possible to get admin because once the $15 is in the PayPal account, not his problem anymore. I am trying to suggest maybe a test or maybe more trusted admins with higher power to give opinion. Maybe remove the !who command to only root or trusted users so you higher up admins can come in and spectate the said abusing admin. HG makes it toooooo easy for a paying admin to lurk the shit out of the server when he/she thinks theres another higher trusted admin in the server.

For example, faded has a different name in Jailbreak right now. IF there was no !who command for the paying admins, no one would know it was him unless he talked or something. Sure he has an [admin] tag, but if !who was removed, the paying admin will only use their powers when supposed to and you wouldn't have admins get butt hurt for getting called a nerd.

Faded is about as subtle as an atomic bomb in jailbreak.

More on topic, it shouldn't matter if paid admins can see if staff is on or not because demos exist. If you see someone abusing you record a demo and post a report if it becomes excessive enough you believe it deserves a report. If you don't believe it deserves the 5 seconds it takes to post a report then it obviously isn't worth reporting.

Edited by Papa John

Faded is about as subtle as an atomic bomb in jailbreak.

More on topic, it shouldn't matter if paid admins can see if staff is on or not because demos exist. If you see someone abusing you record a demo and post a report if it becomes excessive enough you believe it deserves a report. If you don't believe it deserves the 5 seconds it takes to post a report then it obviously isn't worth reporting.

Once again, I don't know when the admin will abuse. I'm not gonna record a demo for a 14 year old admin abusing to get his admin taken away, it honestly isn't worth it. Papa John, you know as well as I do this is an ongoing issue. You know that I don't have an issue uploading proof. I just thought I could be trusted and maybe HG has changed since I've left, maybe I'm not trusted anymore.

I was using Faded as an example because he was in there at the time and his name was changed.

Since this post is directed to me and is still going on after this abuse report i just read, i think I should at least have a say in this topic.

First of all, yes I am new. I've been around for some time to meet some of the HG members around here. With this being said, I don't know all of the management, division leaders, division advisors, and so on. Since I have not known you as a retired HG management member, let alone HG; the way you were antagonizing me throughout the game would lead me to believe that you are just a random person who is trying to start something with the admins

Now in the game, I have recently joined the game and was accessing steam website, when there happened to be a racist remark (n-word) said on mic. I was trying to find the name of who made the remark, but I noticed that there was another admin on the server, nuubzlife if I can remember. Since I would not be able to accuse a person of something wrong they did without seeing this in person, I would have to depend on others to see if they caught the name. However, nuubzlife was there in game, and he did not take immediate action to kick this person for racism. In fact, he was saying LOL, and I had to remind him that you are an admin and that he needed to kick this person. As I was trying to deal with this situation, Prius has clearly stated "horrid admins" in the chat. This was grounds enough for any admin to warn or even kick, as thisremark may not be specified to a certain admin, but it is still insulting the overall system of admins at the server, which i'd expect someone to see as disrespect. I warned him about disrespect and a kick if this continues. This was when Prius decided to target me and behave in an antagonistic way. Throughout the time, he would continue to mock me, even when I decided to spectate the game to see and catch freekillers with evidence and he says, don't worry, sog is watching us. I don't need to go over every detail he directs to me, as it is in the chat log.

During this time period, I have warned him again to not disrespect me and that I would kick him if he continues. He tries to provoke me by saying DO IT!, with other comments going to the time of the kick, such as "waiting for SOG to ban me." As he states the word #nerd, I decided to kick him at this time as I was done with his overall behavior, which I used as disrespect towards me.

He tells me about himself after the kick, including his threats to take away admin. Keeping my doubt about his membership in HG, I decided to talk with him but I did not kick him again, where he would continue to say you're fucking scared and other stuff. As I expected a report about me, I would've discussed more about this situation, but mccaincracker has already made his verdict on not abuse and locked the topic.

In any point of this game, I was not acting power hungry, since I was providing warnings already and there was one kick that resulted in this continous behavior. With this being said, I am willing to see if there is someone believes that I am power hungry and that I am finding any reason to exercise my power during my entire time in Jailbreak. In addition, your assumption that nerd is the sole reason that caused me to kick you is false, as there is an entire backstory to this one claim you made. I could've played into your trolling and go back and for about it, but this was going on in the middle of the game. It would look retarded if a CT and T were going about it in the chat window, and if i were another random player seeing this going on, i would want them to shut the fuck up. Trust me, if you think that this word makes me feel butthurt like a 14 year old, then you are wrong. Hopefully you will know me more.

Finally, I really don't think this is a big deal myself. I don't want to deal with this any longer than you would. However, it seems like you want to keep this thing going on, as I have seen you post about this in this forum.

Edited by SOG

Since this post is directed to me and is still going on after this abuse report i just read, i think I should at least have a say in this topic.

First of all, yes I am new. I've been around for some time to meet some of the HG members around here. With this being said, I don't know all of the management, division leaders, division advisors, and so on. Since I have not known you as a retired HG management member, let alone HG; the way you were antagonizing me throughout the game would lead me to believe that you are just a random person who is trying to start something with the admins

Now in the game, I have recently joined the game and was accessing steam website, after there happened to be a racist remark (n-word) said on mic. I was trying to find the name of who made the remark, but I noticed that there was another admin on the server, nuubzlife if I can remember. Since I would not be able to accuse a person of something wrong they did without seeing this in person, I would have to depend on others to see if they caught the name. However, nuubzlife was there in game, and he did not take immediate action to kick this person for racism. In fact, he was saying LOL, and I had to remind him that you are an admin and that he needed to kick this person. As I was trying to deal with this situation, Prius has clearly stated "horrid admins" in the chat. This was grounds enough for any admin to warn or even kick, as thisremark may not be specified to a certain admin, but it is still insulting the overall system of admins at the server, which i'd expect someone to see as disrespect. I warned him about disrespect and a kick if this continues. This was when Prius decided to target me and behave in an antagonistic way. Throughout the time, he would continue to mock me, even when I decided to spectate the game to see and catch freekillers with evidence and he says, don't worry, sog is watching us. I don't need to go over every detail he directs to me, as it is in the chat log.

During this time period, I have warned him again to not disrespect me and that I would kick him if he continues. He tries to provoke me by saying DO IT!, with other comments going to the time of the kick, such as "waiting for SOG to ban me." As he states the word #nerd, I decided to kick him at this time as I was done with his overall behavior, which I used as disrespect towards me.

He tells me about himself after the kick, including his threats to take away admin. Keeping my doubt about his membership in HG, I decided to talk with him but I did not kick him again, since he would continue to say you're fucking scared and other stuff. As I expected a reported about me, I would've discussed more about this situation, but mccaincracker has already made his verdict on not abuse and locked the topic.

In any point of this game, I was not acting power hungry, since I was providing warnings already and there was one kick that resulted in this continous behavior. With this being said, I am willing to see if there is someone believes that I am power hungry and that I am finding any reason to exercise my power at any time in Jailbreak. In addition, your assumption that nerd is the reason that caused me to kick you is false, as there is an entire backstory to this one claim you made. I could've played into your trolling and go back and for about it, but this was going on in the middle of the game. It would look retarded if a CT and T were going about it in the chat window, and if i were another random player seeing this going on, i would want them to shut the fuck up. Trust me, if you think that this word makes me feel butthurt like a 14 year old, then you are wrong. Hopefully you will know me more.

Finally, I really don't think this is a big deal myself. I don't want to deal with this any longer than you would. However, it seems like you want to keep this thing going on, as I have seen you post about this in this forum.

Sorry. You are not the issue, its the admin system. The admin system has been flawed for quite awhile now, I was just using you as an example.

But if their was no !who command then the ammount of freeslays and abuse reports would skyrocket. I !who whenever I join So i can see what admins are on, so if one of them happens to be spamming over lead or freekills me they do not get muted or slayed and we work it out instead of abusing.

Having or not having !who is not gonna stop someone from using the powers they get from sending their 15$ to HG.

Its not like people aren't still going to do dumb shit whether their is leadership on or not. I know their are derp admins but thankfully we have a group of decent regulars who communicate and figure out the situation and if someone fucks up and its not worked out ingame they post it on the forums in the abuse report section and leadership handles it.

If you feel that it was abuse so badly appeal my decision with a uM. Yes, I realize the report is closed. I wasn't going to ban the guy who i didn't believe abused and then go to work and leave him banned for several hours until someone else gets on to finish the report. Maybe I would have considered you a "trusted community member" if you gave me reason to believe you are. Instead, Putts and Migra post on the abuse report with nothing but nonsense, and Homer can't even count on you to stream our last tournament without stupid shit from happening.

I'm sorry i didn't remove the guys admin because you were kicked, I know better for next time now. I'm headed off to work, done posting here

• Like 7

Prius I'm not sure why you got upset about getting kicked when that was pretty much the "warning" back when you were part of the staff. I also still don't understand why people feel the need to stick their eDicks into crazy. Seriously, everyone should know by now what the admin system is like, it's NOT FUCKING NEW. Yes it has it's flaws and it's a necessary evil but that's why it's incredibly fucking easy to just record a demo and report abuse PROPERLY. Shit just try talking to the admin privately before to address any issues to see if the admin is simply new or what. People complain about recording demos all the time, it's actually not that hard and not that annoying. You literally record a demo at the start of the round and the next round start another demo with the exact same name so it overwrites the old one. It keeps your demo pool small and when shit goes down within a moment, you have it captured. You rename it and post it here and then keep going.

In terms of stating who people are I get what you were trying to relay Prius as to show you didn't mean harm, but you have to realize that more people go through that server and the perp server than Rush Limbaugh goes through sweat rags. Everybody needs to stop being so dam fussy and enjoy things. (sorry I tried)

fu28gi.gif

• Like 6