Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

.syntax Saying Wazzup

Hey all,

Looks like you have another Syntax here as well, cool deal. Anyway, I'm checking out the forums and servers since I know you are basically the authority of CS (I've been playing your servers off and on for a long time). My CS game playing history goes back to 1998, haven't stopped since. I'm almost 32 (how fast time flies!), married, have a gorgeous two year old daughter, and just finished my masters degree in computer science (software engineering specialization). I work in the same field and love it. I'm a geek through and through, so say hi if you see me on the servers.

I've attached (and made my profile pic) a recent shot of my daughter and I at the movies (Monsters University is pretty good). My home football team is the Chargers, so if any of you are football fanatics like me, I look forward to some fun competitive trash talk. Maybe we'll start up a fantasy football league if one doesn't exist yet.

post-19858-0-90119200-1373758140_thumb.jpg