Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Need To Tell All My Fellow Friends And Admins Something

Nima

Hey. Most of you guys know me on CS SOURCE Jailbreak or CS GO jailbreak. you guys must know that im annoying. since i have a squeaky voice. I wanna say sorry that i have a squeaky annoying voice I was born like that. Also to tell you guys that I keep getting ban from jailbreak servers and jailbreak servers are my favorite thing to play in steam. I just want to tell you guys that I never want to disrespect or make someone mad. Its just that my voice does it. So I hope you admins or people who are reading this please understand that I never wanna make you mad i make people mad when they make me mad. I'm nice to everyone in jailbreak servers. but they aren't when i talk or do something wrong. they call me a annoying kid or stuff like that and free kill me when their is no admins to watch once I got free killed when their was a admin on because someone offer to give a p90 death by kitty if they free kill me and they did and they got the p90 death by kitty. So I wish people were nicer to me just that im younger and playing a game that I love playing and will always like because when i talk on microphone admins and people want to mute me when I ask a question or do something but when other grown ups or people who don't have a weird voice they listen and care. So to all of you guys who don't like me please give me another chance to do right and forgive me if I ever made u sad in any way. I never want this to happen I just play for the fun of it. Most people don't care they think im just a kid who wants to have fun and that's just the truth nothing else so when i do come back to the awesome hellsgamers jailbreak server I would like you guys to think as me as a fun and normal person who likes playing jailbreak with people not just a annoying kid who wants to get attention but for now. I wish you guys a happy new year! :)

Edited by Nima

If anyone starts shit with you, tell an admin. Disrespecting of players is not allowed in our servers, furthermore you will never be banned for having a 'high pitch' voice. you're free to play in our servers just as much as anyone else. If anyone is giving you problems PM me or any other admins.

Also, Happy new years.

Edit: in light of new information, check yourself before you rek yourself, m8.

• Like 3

Ahhh. A fellow squeeker in danger. Don't worry brother, many people hate, but also many people love. Just because 2 or 4 douche bags start calling you out, ignore them. I did that when i was first on the servers. And if they start insulting you then it's disrespect. Feel free to report them at hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php With propper proof. And if admins start muting you just because of your voice that's abuse. Also feel free to report them by using the template and proof at the abuse section of the forums. Have a fun time in HG. Don't let 2 or a couple of people ruin your fun time. Happy new year to you too.

• Like 2

Nima, me and other people have seen you insulting other people on the jailbreak server.

The people you insult are either embarrased or mad, so they find a way to embarras you or make you mad. (In this situation your high pitched voice.)

Not trying to be mad at you but if some of the people you have made mad/embarrassed see this thread and see you lying about never insulting people, they will be even more mad and "bully/embarras" you even harder.

The bad part is that you are the one complaining about being bullied when you're constantly trying to either annoy or embarras people (even admins).

And then you dare to say that you're the one being bullied because you were called out because you were bullying other people?

Thats wrong my friend, stuff like this can get you a lot of hate, like A LOT.

So i either one suggest deleting this thread or just adding an EXTRA little text under there saying that you understand WHY people have made YOU feel mad or embarrased.

Note: This is not me hating on you this is me giving my opinion and also trying to explain to you why people have been mad at you.

(Most of this doesnt have anything to do with you having a high pitched voice.)

edit: Im sorry if i made some spelling mistakes, remember my "main" language is dutch and this is only my 2nd year that ive been learning english in school.

Edited by Dingletron
  • Like 5

I would love to agree with you Nima but you are actually the one I always see disrespecting/breaking rules on our servers.

is just an example. I can post demos if you want to see my point. Why should we take you seriously when you don't give us the same respect.

As for people freekilling you when admins are not online, you could always take screenshots and/or demos and post them on https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans. You should also play as a t more until you learn the rules of jailbreak. I know you like playing a ct but it wont do you good if you are constantly getting tlisted.

When you get a chance check out http://hellsgamers.c...e-of-jailbreak/ as it shows more rules that is not listed in the !motd.

Have a happy new year as well.

• Like 7

This is funny. I remember when we first met, you told me I was a derpy admin who knows nothing about JB, being rude only gets you so far. Oh should I mention how much trash talk you spill out your mouth? You will need to have a change of attitude towards other players in order to create friends. Good luck with that, I hope it happens.

You are downright disrespectful and condescending. Nobody likes when you are on the server because they have to deal with your constant condescension and insults.

Please leave. I don't give a shit how you sound but you have a major attitude problem and I think there is no place for you in this community.

• Like 1

Nima you im going to throw it out their and stay you are trying to get sympathy from us. Look at your ban history. You have scammed someone for 5000 rep on csgo jailbreak. You are trolling in both css and csgo jailbreak and that is why you are ban. Dont try this because you wont get sympathy from me i have seen you in game and all you do is disrespect and troll people. Then you go and throw out the names of people who are "disrespecting" you

• Like 1