Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!5Year ~ How Long You Been Around Hellsgamers Forums/servers ~ 4 Years!

No!

So I can't start this thread off saying that I been around the Hellsgamers Community for only 4 years. That be a Strait up lie!! And I don't have to Lie to kick it Bro!. I was around Hellsgamers Jailbreak, but mostly HellsGamers Dust2 DeathMatch since around 2008. I was using the D2DM for a warm up before I'd join DogGunGame Servers. So my Join date on the forums was Mar 12 2010, yet I was playing on Hg server around the end of 2008. I happen to stop by Hg Jb to learn the Basics from a guy named fRacture which is my main influence for the lead I give to this day in the Jb Server.

My First app for HellsGamers Community ~ Link

Ya I waited two years before join up on the Hg forums due to the fact I HATED forums.... Because I have a hard time typing out what I truly means from what I type out, and want to get a crossed to whom I'm speaking to. As you can see in my first Recruit App I posted up in Posted April 15 2010. Went by the names No! , Lamb of God , Rofl! , Hi! , Bye!.

"2 years playing our servers and never joined........." Ven

Slazenger <--- Perma Ban

Ya I was Accept for my first Community App by Slazenger Lawl...<--- Perma Ban

So ya I become a little bit anxious after a month to get in the Hg community. End up posting up this Thread

My Promoted App. With only a month in Hg community ~ Link

So Seaboards s total against me getting in to the community and Moto said I need to wait another month. Yet My boy Ambush &amp; Dooble with his +1 got me in to The Community. Ambush tried to get me to go start to Vet. yet JessicaJoy through a shit fit because she was not going get Vet before i did....... So I had to wiat two more months before I was premoted to Veteran with JessicaJoy and three other member I could remember.

So I dead up working my way up to a Event Manager and Application Manager for around years or so. Tell I had a problem with Two Council Memebers and a Member of Leadership. End up getting Perma Ban from Hellsgamers Community and all there Server for around eight months to teach me a lessson tell. I end up going to two difffernet Upper Manager to try and get me back in to the HellsGamers Community. After they Most likey took a lot of Verbal Abuse I was able to put in a Recruit Application again.

So in April 23 2012 I was apply to post up a brand new Recruit Application ~ Link to start all over as a Recuit again and Work my way up. Was a recruit for around 3 months before I post up my Member Request. ~ Link , On my Member application it blow me away how me people in the Hellsgamers Community <3 me and want me back in there life. lackadaisical, Cosmo, Nevodka, Scott, FEBRUARY, Prius, digitalshot, JJK guy that got me back in Hg 4 REAL!, Kimzy, Magic, Guest_aesopp, F4ithl3ss, (H), Kaylor, Geld, ExGBrian, beast702, &amp; Isaac. These are the people that wanted me back in hg after all the dumb stupid shit I said and did. There is a special place inmy heart to each one of these people.

So this it were I'm right now being a Member in the HellsGamers Community and meeting new friends, Advisor, Division Leaders, Upper Management, and Council Members. I have seen alone in my time in the community and Hope one day that I can take my place beside the people that I came up with in the beginning. To help the Community grow and prosper.

My name is Clifford Kinkade get at me No! I Blow at English

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade
  • Like 2

Guest The_Monkey

I think you misunderstand the situation when you got perma-banned. I know you think I hate you, but I was responding to extreme retardation. You can't seem to let go and understand what you were doing back then.

All that being said, glad you are back with a new outlook on life.

• Like 8

I really have a hard time understanding your obsession with how long you've been here and the fact that you played here before most of us. Your disappeared (got banned) for a while and came back... and you seem focused on letting everyone know how OG you are. I can't count how many times you announce on mic in game that you were here before all of us. You're a good guy but spend less time trying to tell us how OG you are and more time just being a good guy.

Anyway, congrats on your 4 or 5 years.

• Like 9

I really have a hard time understanding your obsession with how long you've been here and the fact that you played here before most of us. Your disappeared (got banned) for a while and came back... and you seem focused on letting everyone know how OG you are. I can't count how many times you announce on mic in game that you were here before all of us. You're a good guy but spend less time trying to tell us how OG you are and more time just being a good guy.

Anyway, congrats on your 4 or 5 years.

HATERS GOING TO HATE right little buddy <3 u long time

We love you Clifford

Lack I want a time machine so I could warn my past self about choices not to make. Plus Lack I think there only about 2 hand fulls of people that do LOVE me here anymore.

Congrats cliff we all love you! You are a great help when i have questions or issues, we have all had our hard times and bans here in HG, but im glad your back with a positive outlook!

Friends for life enough said

<3 clifford

<3 you to cracker got Love Snap and his great Jb Ideas

Oh clifford what to do with you.

Yell at me Yell at me then Yell at me some more.

you mentioned some old names.

rip

ive been in hg 33% of my life oh dear

And there is only more time ahead

This sounds a lot like a dick measuring contest.

Yes sir I do like to pee in to the wind and try and catch it in my mouth

Been here since 03'

Hg's first 10 year old in Hg Ftw <3 Vet

My five years is coming up at the end of October

I hope im still here to see it.

my 4 year is up in july.

Pizza Party! <3 u Blu if only the whole Horse gang was stilling in Hg and together. We could have the Horse PARTY!

my 1 year is coming up sometime soon

Pizza Party! I wish I knew you better, but it is what it is

Been here since ht days at least quantum servers sponsored second nature. So ive been around forever. On the forums a little under 5 years.

Kager Party ! Koth you are one the best friends a shitty could have <3 can't believe you haven't traded me out for a new one. :)

• 1 month later...