Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Massive Unboxing.

On Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th of March, I am going to do a massive unboxing. At least 50 cases shall be opened in rapid sucession and Live Streamed. Which HG CS:GO servers lets unboxed contents show up in the feed? Becuase that is probably the server I am going to use.

Majority of thanks goes to BobbyTheD for selling me majority of the keys and anyone who donated Cases / sold them cheaply.

twitch link will be given out roughly before the stream in TS3, via Steam PMs, and everyone on the server will be notified.

Edited by Eton145
  • Like 5

Main post being Edited, due to conflict in Interests, the massive unboxing will take place next week on Friday or Saturday. For this delay the amount of cases being opened will be upped to a minimum 50 cases.

If you do have cases to donate, add me on steam and I will tell you which cases I need or am interested in.

Finalized time is going to be Friday the 10th at 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. A seperate post may be made so members of the community can vote on which cases to unbox. Only other way people will get specific cases unboxed is if they donate a key themselves (Which I can almost guarantee you they won't).