Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission 4

ReeD

Happy 4th of July People!

Before I start this mission,I just want to give a special thanks to sirius. He's one of the hardest working people in HG and make sure shit go wells so that we have a place to call our (second) home.

He's also going to be the motherfucker to demote me after this mission.

For this mission I want you to explain to me how the fuck sirius got himself in this situation.

3tZwIkE.png

Ya'll got until 10PM EST to post a reason. This mission going to be based off the MOST LIKES. SO LIKE AWAY FOLKS

• Like 4

Sirius was lonely. He needed to find a boyfriend for a summer. He played on a server with this homer guy. Sirius Sent a friend request to homer. Sirius Said ayy bby. W0nT Sum Fuk? Homer than said yes so they met up at a gay bar. Homer said hey i have this clan i lead. Wanna help me lead it? Sirius said yea b0ss. Sirius than went to a breakup with homer, But sirius stayed in the clan for the benifits even tho he regrets it. Best story ever

• Like 1

Sirius walked down the hallway, muttering to himself, when he heard somebody speaking.

"Hello, old friend."

Sirius turned around and saw his friend, Canopus. He asked "Why are you here? I thought you were dead!"

Canopus simply chuckled.

WHAM!

Sirius was on the ground. Canopus had whacked him in the face with his robot arm.

To be continued...

• Like 9