Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Heyoo, I'm Pollux

Thiliq

Hi! I'm Pollux, I've been playing on the HeLLs Gamers servers for about a year. cant remember when I started to be honest :P I've been playing on the JailBreak server on Counter-Strike: GO and got into the TTT server about a month ago. I'm known to a few dozen people vaguely in the community and quite the memester might I say so myself. I'm just a teen who loves video games and has got no life. One of my dreams is to become a moderator, especially in JailBreak because I play it so often and I COULD be catching rule breakers when there are no admins online and I just wish I could accomplish this one day.

I'm obviously not new to the servers and games but I am slightly new to the forums and how it functions and starting to grow on the forums trying to get active and post a ton more. I am known for having a mild but controlled hate speech, I am trying to keep myself shut. Anyways hope all of you are having wonderful days, good luck to anyone who is applicating for something, whether its recruit or lead administrator, love you guys

no homo

• Like 2