Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Survey Homework

Vel'Roz

We want people to stop asking us what we want

[spoiler=real answer]

1) memes

2) hankey panky

3) chocolates

4) feet pics

5) moola

6) wespekt

7) Spaghettieis (google it)

8) free csgo skins

9) memes

10) blazing fast internet speeds

[spoiler=for real though]

You gotta be more specific with your question. Right now I want some ice cream and freeze dried strawberries, but I don't think that's the answer you're looking for.

In the grand scheme of things I don't think there's anything based on gender; college education, job that I enjoy, pet cat, general stuff that people want, etc.

As far as respect and appreciation goes, yeah, that's cool, but everyone wants that, not just women. I've personally never been worried about a lack of respect, if someone wants to be rude and disrespectful towards women then that's their choice. (their lack of social skills could possibly have a negative impact their future, sometimes you can't help but feel sorry for them.) In online games today you're more likely to come across "white knights" than trolls that think it's funny to be disrespectful. Such trolls usually target everyone that makes for an easy target; squeekers, women, players with accents and speech impediments, etc. I usually just ignore them, if you don't give them the attention they're looking for they'll just get bored and move on.

If you're looking for what women want from a relationship, you're out of luck, even a rocket scientist couldn't help you. Every person is different, so you gotta take the time to learn what you and your potential partner want from each other.

So what do women really want? They want you to be specific with your question so that they can give you a more constructive and helpful answer.

Nothing

Honestly, the only place where's there's a noticeable difference in how I'm treated compared to guys is online games. Yeah you get the occasional troll, but for the most part being a woman has enhanced my online gaming experience. It's easy to start fun conversations, there's plenty of lighthearted people to mess with, players will offer you skins for feet pics, and if you find a real dedicated troll most of the time they'll get removed or voted off the server.

So yeah,

most of the replies to this post apply to men and women, I'd like to see you guys talk about what men really want.

-Sarah C.

• Like 6

Women want their dollar (0.76 cents) to be equal to a man's dollar (1.00 dollar). - Eric

this is a legit answer btw... not like the rest of the meme answers above and probably below me. I see all these SJWs on the internet for women equality so here my honest answer.

Edited by Eric

I'd have to say (guessing from experience) women want to be noticed some of the time, in a good way. They (from what I've seen) can't seem to resist a little drama here and there. But not a bad, karma-inducing drama. Just a simple, "Hey look at what I'm doing!" thing which when that happens and you know it, try to get in the situation with her, get in a deep conversation about what she is doing, or even join her. Generally if a women comes to you, doing something out of the ordinary, and continues to do it for a rather extended amount of time, join her! It shows respect, likeness, enthusiasm, and care for what is going on. That will make her feel closer to you, on a romantic or friendship base. Thus meaning everyone is a little happier at the end of the day. Remembering that someone made you happy, and you made them or someone else happy in return as well.

Over all:

-The ability to be independent

-Respect

-Forgiveness

-Understanding

-Cleverness

-Knowledge (not the rich lambo guy type)

-Risk takers

-Admiral (Macky)

Also if I got off track I apologize. Also if any offense is taken or someone feels I was rude please inform me to change it ASAP. I rambled off of whatever came to my mind.

Edited by Admiral Owl