Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

100K Zs Points Giveaway

Ryze

Dear Ryze i'd like those points, though i don't really care about reaching first place. i just wanna upgrade weapons and pay Hit back.

because ever since the first day i joined HG, i've been poor and begging for pts. because i did n't know how to get points, but now i do.

and i'm in quiete the debt to Hit for helping me out. so if i ever get those pts be it 25k or 75k i intend to pay Hit back and give some pts.

for some of the new people who recently are joining regularly.

if i win 1st place?

then i will give Hit the pts i owe him and everyone online 1k each

if i win 2nd place?

then i shall give what i owe to hit, and give to the neediest

also you are a nice guy Ryze even though ur not on that often! :)

Sincerely Aeux Deus.

Edited by Aeux Deus

Alright this time I'll be serious, read it carefully. In the year 2841, a young-lad named Exite was tasked by Santa Clucc to find his missing puppies, Santa Clucc told him, the puppies were last seen in a server called "HellsGamers Zombie Survival" Exite said his goodbyes to his family and his sticky ass keyboard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and was ready to find Santa's missing pups.

After joining the server, Exite was suprised of how empty it was, he quickly thought that he was the only person on that server, but... he.. was.. not alone. Exite searched for 4 hours that his clean nipples started to find a new owners, but he still cant find anything.

20 mins later... he accidentally found a secret room, he then went inside w/o hesitation and felt a stab from behind, Exite was unconscious. After 10 mins, Exite finally woke up, he saw a lot of male strippers lining up for some sweet ol' fresh hotdogs and a cult worshiping some sorth of well. Because Exite was really curious on whats on the bottom of that well, he approached the cult fags and tried to look in the well... "SANTA'S PUPPIES!" said Exite as he tried to reach the puppies. "REEEEE" "SCrEeEe" "REEEEE" "SCrEeEe" shouted the cult fags and male strippers, they then grabbed their own Boomstick and started loading it, because Exite is a pro and clearly deserves some points, he quickly reacted to it and killed them with a plank.

After killing everyone, Exite now tried to reach for the puppies, but there was one problem... it was too deep. "What do I do? What do I do?" Exite cried out. After sometime, he manages to find an arsenal crate and saw only 1 item. The arsenal crate was only selling a ladder worth 75,000 points. Exite tried to empty his pockets but only found 12 points ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°). Exite was so depressed that he lost his will to live. Moments later, he saw a shiny, golden sign that says "Thread of Hope" with a link "https://hellsgamers....ints-giveaway/" He then posted a comment and hoped for the best.

Do it for the Exite and the puppies Ryze.

Just Do It

for the puppies Ryze, for the puppies~

1864725_0.jpg

Edited by eXiTe
  • Like 1

Hey Ryze,

It's sad to see you go but I hope that the ventures you chose will bring you joy. It was nice knowing you and asking if HG really sold their server for bitcoin and a bunch of fake stories lol. Lets connect in real life and still catch up on jobs and where you go. I finally landed myself a good job, bringing in 50k+ a year starting for an entry level position right after college. You did a lot for the server and everyone will remember you as the guy who rarely got on but was feared :). Wish you the best and take care,

Sincerely, Corgi17 (aka A Trap)

• Like 2