Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Theories About Zs Maps ???!!!

So I thought about this months ago and I don't know if ZS has any background stories on how the shit happens

so I just you know try to make up an story about ZS and how all the shit started

i'm gonna share some crazy theories about some ZS maps and how they are connected to one another

the first one is the L4D2 workshop map , Daybreak and Trazix's Map , Rampage

Now if you know about the L4D2 map daybreak, it's an workshop map that took place in an city

and there's the famous red long bridge

now I found this out when I was playing L4D2 with Guy and I really notice it this

the theory goes that the survivors in L4D2 ( Coach, Nick, Ellis & Rochelle ) had escape the bridge and reach the boat . it is thought that they escaped from the nearby lighthouse ( where human spawn in on Rampage )

and if you look at that.....there isn't any lighthouse in L4D2

howevr it Gmod, in rampage, there's the lighthouse and also the bridge

when you play Daybreak, the tunnel is blocked, this suggest that the army or maybe the black mesa or maybe the government blocked the tunnel

however sometime after the suvivors escape, the tunnel is probably broken by the undead

and when you play rampage, the tunnel is of course not blocked by any vehicles or props

and this FUCKING tells me that Daybreak & Rampage are connected

so the suvivors ( in gmod ) they found a way to escape and was saved by the black mesa , and that where NSPT begin, they were taken to the black mesa faculty area to be tested .......

so if I cracked you...i'm sorry

the next theory is that Pharmacy , Evervation & Vertigo are all connected

now just hear me out

i'm not crazy ok

A lot of players in ZS , mostly in HG , they maybe, just maybe, found out that the train in both Pharmacy & Enervation are the same train

now this suggest that the suvivors escape Pharmacy which is the at downtown of city 17 has been destroyed by the combine & the undead

they escaped Pharmacy and enter Eneveration where they escape the tunnel

now if you have the time , go to your left , and you will see the tunnels in vertigo

and they are FUCKING connected to the tunnel you escaped in Enervation......mind blown

this freaks me out because ......they are connected, possibly creating an story

I made an video about it so I'll link it down below

( Story & Theories behind Pharmacy & Enervation )

( Theories about Daybreak & Rampage )

So ....um I hope you like it, you probably gonna be like it's not true bitch...go drink some starbuck latte...

it's true damn it , I saw it myself mmkay.......

there's proof inside

i'll sign off now :P

• Like 2

Its on the credits of the map since the begin, topic read 2'500x and look like nobody noticed it until now. I saw only one guy noticed it past these 2 years but it was on nox.

Models and materials use by Crowbar Collective Back Mesa Team

Transmissions: Element 120

L4D2 Campaign from "Day Break"

• Like 3

New Theory !!!

Eneveration is an part of Ravenholm ( thanks to boxsnake and I try to connect the puzzle and like : Sounds true but is it too good to be true )

I went to single player and this shit , I can just die from it

If you play Half life 2 or the ravenholm objective map

then you have seen the whole ravenholm map

now i'll quote boxsnake on this

Entervation is not linked to veritgo or pharmacy. Entervation uses parts of ravenholm. Entervation is after ravenholm. Now someone say obj_day_zer0 is linked to an easy win. Like the map isn't hard

Use parts of ravenholm , use parts , meaning that the fucking train station is Ravenholm train station but was abandoned during the outbreak and the headcrabs took over the town

another interesting thing is that in Pharmacy

the store we all spawn in , for the past 4 years, I thought it just an normal store, an normal store that like cheers or 7-11 but when I show my cousin

she cracked me

she said that there's an possible theory that it could be that Pharmacy store (idk , DON'T quote me mmkay)

that store that sells medical shit like pills ....idk ..

because why would the map name call Pharmacy unless the town is call Pharmacy then it's fine but why, why would you name your map Pharmacy

like Dude are you on acid or something ?

but this is just for entertainment so DON'T quote me or send me an message and say : Jess , you're on acid so stop your post mmmkay

some say zs_obj_steal_the_krabby_patty_formula will be based on a kids tv show

Well I will need to find that out real soon.....plus Krabby patty is made out of crab meat Ryze.....Oh shit, I ruined your childhood

i've actually been doing this interconnected maps things for a while. i wont reveal much about it but event horizon and obj blackout are connected. and obj void is the sorta sequel to blackout.

edit: There is a map that connects all my maps together (this one) but its been in development hell for the past 6 months because i dont really have any interest in finishing it so im not sure if its ever gonna get released.

Edited by EngineTrap

These obj maps are kind of connected and very epic:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/expect_12345678/myworkshopfiles/

but they are not on the server according to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bz-bFPaE7jZCdHZjeVBKeERLcWc and i never saw them.

Also, maps made by nox has referances to nox players a lot, like in the abandoned malls crespo i am polish movie poster