Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Prop Transponder Or Balance It.

Ser Aland

Transponder really needs to be removed or fixed, it's a really good item that's cheap and can bring game changes. It's great for maps in good spots where there is a lack of props but a supply crate. The thing is that it's really easy to have someone messing up the whole team. This has happend so many times and i'm so tired of it.

"LETS BUY ALL PROPS XDDDDD LOL"

This is just plain annoyance and pain in the ass for the cader. This happend today and I just had enough of it and took screenshots. The map is insurance and we're cading the normal bathroom spot and for some reason, 1 person decides to buy all chairs, barrels, doors, tables and just prop spam the shit out of it. This literally made us lose because of the cramped space and all of the props in the way of recading. This lead us to make just a useless massive shitcade that would go down in seconds instead of using the props we brought in before the transponder to recade.

Solutions:

1. Remove the transponder.

It's really gonna have to be decision to you guys at hellsgamers and I don't think it's a good idea but if it comes to just no solution then just remove it, it's gonna cause more chaos then help.

2. Make a queue.

It would be great if we could see the person who bought the props in some kinda queue and if zlist would work to have that's persons props cancelled, there should also be a way for the person who bought the to cancel their own props and I would suggest to not refund it because otherwise people would spam props and exactly when the prop was gonna get finish they would cancel it, so basically anti-troll.

I'm really hoping for Forrest or Marco to try and fix this as fast as possible because it just keeps ruining the gameplay for caders.

Send your thoughts and i'll reply, thanks.

post-45472-0-03660600-1534355583_thumb.jpg

post-45472-0-11564400-1534355593_thumb.jpg

post-45472-0-56346800-1534355608_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aland
  • Like 1

Just vote kick the troll

Although I do agree that someone trolling with the transponder is annoying more often than not it's a huge help. I think what player said is right, just kick the troll and move on.

Yeah no, thats not gonna work because you can't see who has bought the props and the person never confesses, so they just keep on printing. So that's why I wanted to add a fix where you can see who is buying the props.

You can't really judge from that, might just be a guy who just bought a stalker and ammo and someone who bought a doom with ammo.

Or people like me that blitz points on supplies for the team when I think we might be able to survive lol I don't think removing or nerfing it is a solution.

I think if it were possible having some way we can see (Staff/Mods/Gold) who bought what prop would help. Plus, maybe find a way to make it so that ZLIST applies to the transponder as well?

I'm not sure really.

How about make prop prices ramp up as more props are being printed? Like price +5 % for each bought prop, so after 10 props it would be +62,88 % of original price?

Or would that just cause trolling with people printing out shit props at first so nobody can afford to buy good props...

• Like 1

How about make prop prices ramp up as more props are being printed? Like price +5 % for each bought prop, so after 10 props it would be +62,88 % of original price?

Or would that just cause trolling with people printing out shit props at first so nobody can afford to buy good props...

I wish I could say people wouldn't troll that but we both know they would. Then again they try to troll everything lul :P

I've added a overheat system, transponders can't be placed too close together, anyone buying props gets printed to everyone's console and zlisted players will get the banned for life effect on the Transponder

Thank you Forrest, this does in fact seem perfect to me! I'd say this suggestion is perfectly resolved! :)