Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Laces115

Why does Salt Mine exist?

Is there ever a fair match on this map? It's literally two long fucking hallways with so many props humans can make an unstoppable cade.

Why do we have this map?

@Laces115

Frankly, most of the time we play zs_salt_mines, no one wants to make a barricade, so either I do it or Banshee does it when he's online. The only time I've seen the Human Team win is if most of the Zombie Team goes AFK for 2-3 waves, and at that point, they still haven't destroyed the front barricade.

To be honest, I see this as more of a Zombie-advantageous map because Human caders struggle to make barricades due to the oddly-sized gaps for the hallways, on top of the inability to make multi-prop barricades without having one vulnerable spot being a one-prop barricade.

Not to be rude here, but we can't keep debating on removing maps just because of a certain abnormality that only you see with them. zs_salt_mines has spots that can be barricaded, but we always choose the mines because of the opportunity to build multiple barricades. In fact, I don't see the mines' long hallways as unfair for the Zombie Team because they aren't narrow; there's plenty of breathing room for the Zombies to move around and dodge, and most of the time, they can land at least one hit before dying.

If anything, I would blame the Zombie Team's lack of cooperation and team cohesion on this one, not the map.

Awards