Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An update on the kiddo (for the people who have been around for awhile)

SoTa

So if you have been here for awhile, you may remember me becoming a father in 2015 and my daughter requiring surgery at 2 days old. I figured since it has been awhile, I'd post a recent photo along with my son who was not here yet when I was last in HG. Daughter is doing great now, but was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in June of 2018. She started therapy in January of this year and has been kicking ass. She is the fastest learner the Autism Center has ever had. Knocking shiz out that should have been started at 18 months into therapy at only 4 1/2 months in. But yeah, here's an up to date photo!

49900402_2192565957660570_1349357322857611264_n.jpg

madibug.jpg

dandan.jpg

Edited by SoTa
  • Like 6

I am so glad things are going great with the family, God bless them, couple adorable kids. I know that period during the surgery had to have been really tough on your nerves buddy, so pleased that she is in the clear and doing so well buddy ;)

May thy future be bright,
BOSCH

• Like 1

SoTa you've been banned for lack of activity.

LOL JUST KIDDING BUDDY, GLAD YOUR BACK!!!
Remember when you need a Leave of Absence, make sure to post a LOA post on the forums, and when you return, go to the LOA post and post letting everyone know that your back!