Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New weapons Review

welchnome

Minigun-craftable by combining hurricane with grim

Pros

-Extended clip(200)

-extra ammo added after crafting

Fire rate slightly increased

Cons

-slow walk when equipted 
-Damage is much less than hurricane (they say damage will be increased soon...) 

-hard to craft when everyone is always trying to grabby snachy all guns and things you drop to combine

In summary, DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS GUN!

Hand Cannon- Finnally a high tier pistol!

Pros

-Exreme damage(same as destroyer)

-Cozy clip(18)

-Cheap ammo

-nice walk speed

-nice animations

-Penatration damage

Cons

-Sluggish reload speed

-accuracy isn't the best

In summary, this gun is THE BOMB!  

Edited by welchnome
  • Like 2

Minigun does need a damage buff; I'm not sure how a weapon like that is weaker than an LMG.

As for the Hand Cannon, it was a great addition to the T5 weapon arsenal. Decent damage, great ammo efficiency, not too costly for ammo since it's a pistol, and it's the first T5 pistol we have. The accuracy can be improved by having the two accuracy perks equipped; the same goes for the reload speed.

Short n' sweet layout overall of the new weapons, with what's good/ bad about them.

Hand Cannon - i know that you need it to be super potato accuracy to compensate for the extreme damage output but... the way you present the idea means to me that it does the same goal the Long Barrel and Auto-Shotgun were.

If anything, it's another point-farming clutch on OBJ like the Smelter and "Tight-Choke" Long Barrel

Edited by Smecklingdorf

Hand cannon - slow fire rate but deal with high damage. The reload take a while and the accuracy pretty much trash hole, the model is too big so it's hard to hit the enemy. 

Buffed - please make the model little bit small so we can aim perfectly and increase accuracy since this gun is high damage but slow reload time. 

Minigun - the combination of a hurricane and grim, it's fast than a hurricane but deals little damage. There is no way you can craft it on normal ZS unless it's 80% of humans are dead and it's not a good option to craft on OBJ since the resist meter while going up.

Buffed - I don't know?