Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

We’re happy to have you on our forums. To become a part of our community, please register for an account. By doing so, you’ll gain access to:

• Start and reply to forum topics
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Customize your own profile page to your liking
  • Manage a friends list
  • Send private messages to other members

Login  - OR - Create Account

uchihella

CS:GO Needs A Division Leader

So why not Burnt.  Ill legit be dL, ill take ascii, fortis, maine, and jarjar as my dA's.  Anyways yall got a few hours to decide otherwise I rescind my offer.  I could restore jailbreak single handed lets be real.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

You must login to view images./monthly_2019_09/giphy.gif.3f5239452ac38ba1feed735bde820282.gif" alt="giphy.gif.3f5239452ac38ba1feed735bde820282.gif">

10 minutes ago, The Peacemaker said:

You must login to view images./monthly_2019_09/tenor.gif.367026d3de759e745d76356e5ab4cb41.gif">

That was a good laugh. I hope you're trolling. JB would be an uphill battle to repopulate

Nope.  Could definitely bring back jailbreak if you made me DL.  I was DL in its prime, I know what the people want!

With all due respect, I think you're underestimating how hard it is to repopulate the server. You may have been DL at its prime, but I was there most of the times we tried to repopulate the server. You see another side to server population when there's no foundation of players who don't feel obligated to play. At one point, I was on the ground inviting 30+ people a day to the server for like 3 weeks, but after a while, people started to lose hope. 

How would you approach it differently?

• Like 2

Jb is dead there’s not gonna be a revival. It’s been tried many many times when Spawn was dL, when I was dL any time and it hasn’t worked. We just don’t have the player base that we used to have or the developers. It’s time to expand into other stuff like casual servers, 1v1 etc 

• Like 2

Burnt was an amazing JB developer and so was Icon, it would be really difficult but I could see it at least having some pop, probably not a full server all the time like it was before.

Always have and always will have faith in Burnt <3

24 minutes ago, EddieCam said:

I have many ideas that I know would bring CSGO back to life. It would take people to all be on the same page on getting things done. Several things would need to happen from the top all the way down. IMO

You must login to view images.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

honestly at this point what do you guys have to lose? 

this thread is almost as good as when faithless came back saying to make him council.

• Like 1

You must login to view images.