Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who all is still around?

23 minutes ago, scottcjohn said:

:happy-lurking:

Hope to see the hellbots server get some traffic and be ready for future events.

After helping to playtest that server, I definitely want that server going. If I wanted a new server for the CS:S Division, I vouch for the HeLLBots server.

As for what SherlockPwnz asked, I'm still around. I have to be around -- my role in this community demands it, but I like to come on every day just to see what's new. Really wish our forums was more active, though.

• Like 1

Good stuff boys. Well we can all do our part by getting others involved which was my original intent on this post. And to see who all still checks forums. I know there is a way we can get people moving back into our community. But on a more serious note, guys if there is a server you think you would never play maybe we should consider freeing up the servers resources so that our other servers may get better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Executive Council

We are still around. I am still around and play on Crackhouse. Many others have been playing on an AngryBot server. We all get together sometimes and pop CrackHouse and many other people join. Iceworld has been much more populated as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Used to play a couple of years on the european office dm server...switched back now to the US office dm server...but got some issues with the award system....doesn't seem to count my kills and erases me from the daily awards after a while...since that pretty much kills the competitive mode for me it's hard to stay here...cause besides the fun (when there are players online) I also want these awards...but when this seems broken I will probably not continue to play much longer though I would like to...Maybe I am not the only one who thinks like that and this may be the cause of the servers being empty most of the time :(