Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Thanksgiving Raffle

Benz

• Executive Council

HeLLsGamers Thanksgiving Raffle

I and HeLLsGamers would like to wish everyone and their families a wonderful/safe Thanksgiving holiday. With the pandemic still going on around the world, many families will not be spending time with each other for the holiday. Feel free to come and hang out in Discord and or TS to talk with everyone and do some gaming together on Thanksgiving! We are extremely grateful to each and every one of you for being apart of our community. Happy Thanksgiving to all and here is to many more!

We will be conducting a Raffle on Thanksgiving Day at 10 PM MST. The winner of the raffle will receive any game of their choice for any platform up to $60 (The winner will be PM'd to claim their prize after the raffle)

How To Be Entered Into The Raffle

• Be Recruit+
  • Post on this thread what you like/enjoy the most about HeLLsGamers and what you are thankful for this year.

• Like 14

i am thankful for glooker except that he can't participate in this raffle because he's not a recruit+

Edited by bert
  • Like 2

I'm thankful for the great times i've experienced on Minigames, Jailbreak, in teamspeak and the people ive come to know. While my friendship with most people is surface level, they have still had a positive impact on my life and mood while around them. Shoutout to the wonderful people in this community that have made it feel like a home away from home. Have a safe and great year.

It's cliché but I love a lot of the people in HG. There's always been some great people and that's one reason I chose to rejoin. Another cliché but I'm thankful that myself and my family have been able to live and thrive as we have this year.

The people of HG are just extraordinary. I never seen quite a handful of individuals capable of being so amazing in the past 3 years of HG, I'm glad to see them grow and learn more about life and it's blessings and curses. All in all, I'm thankful for the community we have no matter if we get upset at each other sometimes, eventually, we always come back to have fun nevertheless because tbh isn't the whole point of a community is to get along with everyone and have a blast playing what you love? I'm proud to say on behalf of my family at home we are still moving on with life and no matter what comes our way we shall change it to show our needs. Happy Thanksgiving y'all, have an amazing day peeps! :wub:

What I like most about the HellsGamers Community is that its extremely friendly and focuses on having fun rather than enforcing rules first. Everyone is so nice and I've made lots of new friends from the hellsgamers community and thats what I'm thankful for, the new friends I've made off the HG Community.

I am thankful for HellsGamers being what I can consider a home for the past 10 years. I have caused multiple headaches in this community and gotten Thanos snapped too many to keep count but one thing is I am welcomed back each time with open arms. I am thankful for the great people this community has introduced me to dating back to when I first joined(shoutout enigma) What I am thankful for this year is being able to join the Air Force, complete all my training to come home and be able to buy my first ever vehicle, brand new straight off the lot! I am thankful to be able to take care and provide for my wife and son most of all. 

• Like 1

• Benz locked this topic