Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Finances. History. Future.

Homer

I remember HG's decline in 2014-2018 as a player and recruit. It was very unfortunate, but things took a turn for the better. Good stuff here though. Looking forward to a ever-growing community! 

Happy New Year as well to you! Maybe this year we can all buy you rims ;) 

Edited by Lucas15
  • Like 2

Thanks for all the work that's keeping the community going. Been here since 2014 so I've seen many things change over the years, but for better or for worse I hope we can continue to keep this community running.

Happy New Years!

Edited by AntBlanc
  • Like 2

Really happy to say I'm now officially a part of this community. I've been around off and on since the beginning and always found myself gravitating towards these servers. The community has always been fun and welcoming and I look forward to the future and the many years I plan to spend here! Homer, you and the staff have done a phenomenal job keeping this community alive. It's really hard to find any "OG" community thriving, yet alone alive, the way you guys have kept HeLLsGamers. I plan to be donating here in the near future and I'm happy to know it will be money well spent into the development and furthering of this amazing group. I wish you and your family nothing but the best and I hope to see you in game soon!

-Chris

• Like 2

Happy new years! This is fantastic to hear, I didn't know about the Ryzen Box but that is incredible that we can go forward using that and more. Thank you for the wonderful community Homer, I think I speak for all of us when I say that we love and appreciate everything you've done for this community!

:nuts: Here's to many more years!!

This is the kind of transparency me and many other members from the GMod community were looking from you, Homer. Thank you for making such a well-written post and clearing the air of any false rumors and lies that were [somehow?] still circulating about in the GMod community.

As someone who's been part of HG for a long time, first as a member, now as one of its HGDC leaders, it has been a privilege to work with talented and dedicated people who continue to willingly put in their time and effort to helping this community grow. To see this community still alive 15 years running, now making this huge leap forward into 2021 with its first-ever owned server box and its partnership with Humble Bundle, is exciting, and I can't wait to see what more awaits this community, be it through new partnerships, cross-community collaborations, or improved servers.

Here's to a bright 2021 year for the HeLLsGamers community.

• Like 1

The hardships this community has gone through to maintain servers and the website is a bit upsetting but it will never die. We as the community have your back no matter what to see this community and it's people grow from it, there are good job experiences from doing work for HG which is plus.

I'm glad you are taking a big step forward as the owner and the improvement of many years together as HG keeps getting more people and servers into the community one step at a time :)        Here's to 2021 and 

Edited by G Loose
  • Like 1