Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An explanation regarding Slazenger [From the Staff and Council]

ttaM

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I always liked me better anyway.

Seriously, it's freaking fantastic that there is a thread about this to get everything cleared up. I have had a lot of experience with people that seem to want to help and make massive contributions, but sing a different tune in private or when they don't get their way. They're called politicians.

You have to remember, at its core, HG isn't a Democracy. Now, suggestions and (rational) commentary are completely welcome, and I've seen them be well received in the past. Sometimes you get what you're asking for, others, you don't. When you cross the line from suggesting to pouting about your suggestion, you end up in the same situation as an employee that is forwarding around emails about how big of a douche he thinks his boss is.

The rest of us... well, except Cactus, are going to continue being happy here with our own unique roles. Hopefully people have been able to learn from the mistakes of others.

One thing I don't understand is why this is coming out now when it happened weeks ago. It seemed like slaz had calmed Down and was just playing and having fun....

We removed his access about a week and a half ago. The spam began shortly thereafter. Homer warned him to stop passing around chats a couple days after that and then a few days ago several staff members received the e-mail we highlighted in the first post. That sent us over the edge, the fact that it was a compilation with multiple chats of him completely disregarding our orders forced us to start the Staff vote. After having responses to the thread in the staff forum as well as the Poll we decided that yesterday it was time to remove him.

He wasn't banned weeks ago, he was banned yesterday. That's what the post is all about...

We removed his access about a week and a half ago. The spam began shortly thereafter. Homer warned him to stop passing around chats a couple days after that and then a few days ago several staff members received the e-mail we highlighted in the first post. That sent us over the edge, the fact that it was a compilation with multiple chats of him completely disregarding our orders forced us to start the Staff vote. After having responses to the thread in the staff forum as well as the Poll we decided that yesterday it was time to remove him.

He wasn't banned weeks ago, he was banned yesterday. That's what the post is all about...

1272943033715.jpg

I'm not saying he was banned weeks ago this started a long time ago. I understand this had to happen. This is what's best for the clan. I do think he made some good points though about the way we promote and a bunch of other things. I will talk to staff about my feelings in private.

I'm not saying he was banned weeks ago this started a long time ago. I understand this had to happen. This is what's best for the clan. I do think he made some good points though about the way we promote and a bunch of other things. I will talk to staff about my feelings in private.

your input and suggestions are always welcome :)

Reading everything that's happening I'm asking myself. Can we please just drop this and stop freaking out. Let slaz be kicked out of hg don't perma ban him untill he tries to fuck with us. Leave it at that. If he recruits ban him not the people he recRuited. Why is all this drama happening it's this simple. SLAZ IS GONE DEAL WITH IT OR GTFO. This clan is better without someone trying to rip it apart. Slaz is a nice person but he was power hungry and towards the end thought nothing could touch him. Well someone did and it was staff so deal with it. He is not going to take out HG. HG will take out HG if they continue to handle things like this. This needs to stop here and let's move on. So he makes another clan so what. As long as they don't attack us it doesn't matter. Let's be adults here and turn the other cheek.

Awwik