Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dust2 Server

HG News

3bdc11dc3311a83e2eabb8bec56f04bc.jpg

The HG Council and Staff are currently looking for admins to help repopulate our 2000fps Dust2 server. We will be, for a limited time only, offering basic admin privileges to HG members willing to dedicate themselves to the repopulation of the server. More details in the thread.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're currently looking for a few dedicated people willing to spend their time repopulating our 2000fps Dust2 server. This server is a very unique server as it is one of very few (if not the only) 28-slot server that maintains a constant 2000 fps. Recently, we were forced to change the box, and therefore, the IP address of the server, resulting in a huge drop in it's player base.

And we want to remedy that. That's why we are, for a very short time, offering free admin to any players who submit a short application telling us why they think they should have free admin on our server.

Please note that this admin may or may not be permanent an we reserve the right to revoke it at any time for any reason.

So, in this thread please submit the following:

-------------------------

Steam ID:

In-game name:

How long you've been a patron of HG servers:

Why we should select you as an admin for our server:

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server:

--------------------------

Thank you for your patronage and support!

Edited by HG News

I could take some time off from jailbreak and watch out after it, I'm not in HG though. I can't dedicate myself to go into ventrilo and socialize with people.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11292860

In-game name: Hobbes

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: Probably only about a month.

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I don't have any other reasons except for the fact that I have no life so I can be on there for about 12 hours a day and keep watch over the people. Provided some breaks here and there.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: None that I can think of right now. Although limit awps to two per team would be nice. I'm moving to Florida in a week or two and wont have internet for a week or two once I get there.

Edited by Hobbes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13304757

In-game name: HG | Waffle

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: Started in March, became an HG member in April

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I have experience as on an admin in some of the other HG servers. I know what I am doing.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: I <3 the server right now :]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16035794

In-game name: HG | Soccercrazy195

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 6 months

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I will help populate the server by inviting my friends.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6066545

In-game name: HG | Headshot

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: Long time

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I had admin on there before the restart thing - I dont hax -

Edited by JJK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9898342

In-game name: HT | Element

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 5+ Years, inculding time spent away addicted to stupid MMOs

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: Because I will give my time to help repopulate one of our most popular servers at one point. Hell, I remember when D2 and Officer servers of HG were top 10 out of all servers. Lmfao

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: D2 will live on if i have anything to do with it <3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13793444

In-game name: HG | hReg`

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: A couple months now.

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: Because I encourage people to join HG, and I will help populate the server, and keep people from breaking rules. I have never admin abused, so you can count on me being a good admin.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: Nothing really, just need to populate it more.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15642013

In-game name: jopaa200

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: since the begging of time, 4 mths or so

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: jailbreak has become annoying, need a new hobby

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: Can I bring donuts?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15292438

In-game name: Papa John

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: About a week

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: Because Jopaa is a greedy person, and I <3 2000 FPS

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: I need to be able to bring pizza if Jopaa brings donuts

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15640992

In-game name: HG | Orion

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: Long time, used to be BAMF

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: Been around Hg for a couple years, had admin on a couple servers before, never abused it or got it taken.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15640992

In-game name: HG | Orion

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: Long time, used to be BAMF

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: Been around Hg for a couple years, had admin on a couple servers before, never abused it or got it taken.

I always see you playing JB .

when u say that u been an HG member for a couple of years, how come i never seen u on?

Just wondering cause i like to get to know most people in HG.

I'm just saying i never seen u cause i prob. been in HG longer than any1else (not including HT poeple).

What server u mostly play on?

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:15389713

In-Game Name: HG | orangeCRUSH

How Long I've been a patron of HG servers: Been playing on 24/7 DUST2 since 8/07. HG member since 12/07.

Why you should select me as admin for DUST2: Because it's my favorite server, and I've been playing in it forever, and I know all the regs. And I would be fucking happy as hell if we could get it back to 20+ people 24/7.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: Really the only reason I would want admin is to give out money after 3 rounds, because I don't even know how many times I've joined and had a nice 5 on 5 game going, and people just start rage quitting because of no money. But it's really whatever you guys want to do. I will never slay people for dumb shit, and I'll always be reasonable.. I can guarantee this.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5504

^^^ a thread I started a couple weeks ago for DUST2. Some pretty good suggestions IMO.

Edited by orangeCRUSH