Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dust2 Server

HG News

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Terry.

D2 is getting some population but unless HG members play on it, it only goes up to about 12-14 people.

We need to do something to get it back up to like 22-28 constant.

For other servers (Office, JB, etc.) that have a lot of traffic, does anyone think it would be a thought to have the front running servers (again, Office, JB, D2, D2DM) shown in a more obnoxious way in the MOTD? Maybe broken off from the rest of the servers with referral links and placed higher up where someone is more likely to see it? If you can understand what I'm trying to explain without me taking pictures :P

For other servers (Office, JB, etc.) that have a lot of traffic, does anyone think it would be a thought to have the front running servers (again, Office, JB, D2, D2DM) shown in a more obnoxious way in the MOTD? Maybe broken off from the rest of the servers with referral links and placed higher up where someone is more likely to see it? If you can understand what I'm trying to explain without me taking pictures :P

Are you actually giving ideas?

They really don't listen to peoples ideas here.

Keep them to yourself. :)

Ended up seeing this mentioned in the server, so thought I'd check it out.

Steam ID: 0:1:852856

In-game name: Pitbull

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: Forever. I played on the surf server for quite some time to get away from all of the league maps and just to have some fun. I would guess a few years on and off

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I can prove to be trustworthy, wouldn't abuse. Would be fair when enforcing rules, giving a warning to the person breaking whatever rule. If I was trusted with the ban feature I'd keep the server free of hackers, while making sure I get enough evidence to prove they were hacking. I wouldn't just ban someone without any proof, and would make sure to post the proof on the forums.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: Server runs well the way it is, so nothing more.

Edited by HD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6135785

In-game name: HG | mex702

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 3 months

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: also an admin on the jailbreak server

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: not yet