Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dust2 Server

HG News

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11180825

In-game name: HG | Bulletz_freak

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: About one year

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I've been an admin about 6 months at dust2dm. Most of good players and me have talked about how we want to play at a regular dust2 server where there is no camping. I'm absolutely certain if i have admin there, I would invite them to the server and populate it very quickly. Well even if I wont be qualified, I will also try to populate the server. And plus I have a clean record so far, no abusing. I always play D2DM, that show how dedicated I am. Last but no least, I'll be free for the next month cuz just done with school. So yeah, you can just give me one month, so that I can watch over the server.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:7719708

In-game name: [HG] m3rg3

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 3 years .. Long Time.

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I Has Hax!, nahh, i have resently been playing D2.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14306253

In-game name: HG | PitBull.

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: december 08

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: because im always on vent and come to servers when needed =]

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: its already a 2000fps 28slot. i dont see what more you can do to it.

Guest Anonymous

-------------------------

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15767961

In-game name: HG | Anonymous

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: about a year now

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: i play on 24/7 Office a lot and i wouldn't mind trying a new server

--------------------------

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1180101

in-game name: HG | JuIcY

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 1 month on the Jailbreak Server

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: Already have admin on Jailbreak, maintained 1 major crack house clan as leader and am familiar with mani plug in and admin responsibilities.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: Lets see how it runs and I can offer suggestions later

this is just like custom, we got like 50 request for admin, and only like 10 ever played it.

Well who is going to turn down free admin?

I am just worried about how they will admin the server.

We currently have hardcore dust2ians who have admin there. As well as them knowing how to admin dust2, they also have a different maturity and understanding.

I have seen a new admin(s) *no name* that does not know how to admin just yet, but is admin in dust2. I have personally seen abuse, and immature use of the admin commands.

We can't have that type of admin in Dust2. We need people that don't use commands unless they are needed to. And it would be great if nobody even knew an admin was there, until there was an issue.

That is the kind of admins we need on the D2 server.

We're going to have a pretty secure method of choosing these guys. It's not based on how long you've been playing with us it's how well we all know you. The first page has people saying they've played for a year yet they joined the website this month. If I had to choose right now I'd say Orange, Bullets, Merge, and maybe Headshot if he turns his cheats off.

And by the way this is a maturity level decision too. Orange is smart enough to not try anything. Merge is from the UK and therefore is respectful and not a douchebag. These jailbreak admins will constantly use admin only chat and slay people for no reason and try beaconing everyone to make the server fun. Dust2 is srz buzniz and none of that shit's going to happen. I swear to God if one person asks me to get No Clip in dust2 they will be permanently banned from every server on CS:S, L4D, 1.6, TF2, COD4, and the rest of the interwebs.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:17738050

In-game name HG | AcID TrIP

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: hmm Ive been playing on HG servers for almost a year now mainly on 24/7 office

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: Well Im trying to get better in C:SS and need to practice alot on Dust2...So I could also try advertising the server and getting friends and others to start playing htere..

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: Don do drugs kids >.>

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9431873

In-game name: nL.Sarotti

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: I have been with HG servers for about 6 to 7 months now, I mostly play on the surf, and I did play on this one

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I am respectful to all players and I am a very mature person. Also I am easy to get along with and I will not give anyone special privledges.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server:

Well, I would really like to see this server being used again and grow!

Edited by Sarotti