Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dust2 Server

HG News

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9330577

In-game name: iSUCK

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: I think almost 2 years

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I've been admin for office 24/7 for a while until recently when admin was redone.

can i get no-clip please? i need it to get under the boxes..i lost my keys there

Frankly, it wouldn't be that bad of an exploit, considering window peeking, silent planting, wall defusing, hiding inside of rocks, etc. are BUILT INTO THE MAP.

Also, Nite likes boys.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6743505

In-game name: HG | Weqnilious

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: ive been playing on hg servers for a long time

Why we should select you as an admin for our server:because i don't want to be in there when people beg about getting money and leaving because they have no money to buy weapons

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: xDD

Keep this in mind, I will tke admin from ppl in D2 without even blinking... Paying admins hve had admin removed in that server for being d-bags, so ppl with free admin had better not screw up once.

IF YOU HAVE HAD A CONFIRMED ABUSE REPORT ON ANOTHER SERVER DO NOT EVEN APPLY HERE!

Few server rules to keep in mind:

No $$$ before round 5

If a t is in spawn after 1:00... Beacon them even if you are a T.

Beacon ct's that are not attempting to defuse.

Don't use admin chat for non admin related reasons (this does not apply to council and staff so don't fucking cry about it)

We want this to be a competitive server like it has been in the past... Not just a bunch of retards running around doing whatever they please.

That is why we put friend fire on there.

I was also wondering if we could:

-reduce the time limit to 1:45

-add a script that slays all the counter terrorists who do not defuse the bomb and all the terrorists who do not plant the bomb or are alive after the bomb has been defused.

-add a script that slays people who rejoin the server for a 2nd life in the same round.

-add a script that stops you from buying more than 1 smoke, 2 flashes and 1 nade per round.

-add a script that replenishes the 16k every round.

-add the options that allow you to slay the person who tked you or just forgive them.

PS: Server has been more active since putting the ff on there. We shouldn't take it off like lamp suggested after 2-3 days.

Edited by JhaJha

Money every round... No, we have a betting system.

Not really a script to slay cts and ts for not planting/defusing.

We can get one to slay for playing twice in the same round.

Not sure on round time...

That is why we put friend fire on there.

I was also wondering if we could:

-reduce the time limit to 1:45

-add a script that slays all the counter terrorists who do not defuse the bomb and all the terrorists who do not plant the bomb or are alive after the bomb has been defused.

-add a script that slays people who rejoin the server for a 2nd life in the same round.

-add a script that stops you from buying more than 1 smoke, 2 flashes and 1 nade per round.

-add a script that replenishes the 16k every round.

-add the options that allow you to slay the person who tked you or just forgive them.

PS: Server has been more active since putting the ff on there. We shouldn't take it off like lamp suggested after 2-3 days.

Yeah, those sound like some good scripts.

I think 16k every 3 rounds would be nice, instead of every round.

They also have the self damage script. Whatever it is, that does the damage to you when you FF more than a certain amount of damage.

Also the script for the first 10 seconds at the beginning of the round that will slay you if you FF in that period of time.

If we need to reduce slots to handle these scripts, it would still be a good idea. IMO

I can give you an IP to a server that includes all these scripts deadman and myself have commented on.

That server is always populated, and I never see any intentional FFers.

And that is probably because of the scripts. Which enhance the gameplay, as I haven't seen any hinderances from them.

Edited by vandium

Already got those on the server. Put them on yesterday.

Money every round... No, we have a betting system.

Not really a script to slay cts and ts for not planting/defusing.

We can get one to slay for playing twice in the same round.

Not sure on round time...

The money every round script doesn't make a difference because the server is already 16k now.

People can just go spec for money every round. The script just shows that we maintain our servers better than others and encourages people to come back.

I think I have seen the script that slays cts/ts for not planting/defusing on some servers but I am not sure because it was a while ago.

Edited by JhaJha

Server name is still 24/7 #Dust2 2000FPS quantum-servers.com

I think that 24/7 #Dust2 $16000 2000FPS --- HellsGamers quantum-servers.com would be better.

But you don't even have FF in the server name.

Fucking dickfuck.

Your idea is fail.

It doesn't say we have scripts either. People will figure it out when the start playing or we can add it.

24/7 #Dust2 FF/$16000 2000FPS --- HellsGamers quantum-servers.com

I know when I join a server that doesn't say it, I shoot my team to figure it out. ;)

But, I like the pistol round. I dont think there is a need for start $ to be 16k.

Like DJ said, we have a betting system. Now its useless, if u bet wrong, u go spec and back. betting is pointless now.

You got all these new admins that will be playing, and they can give $, and most should play there everyday, or they r not true admins (play as much as u can)

So, i say get rid of 16k and put it back to 800.

Just my opinion.

But, I like the pistol round. I dont think there is a need for start $ to be 16k.

Like DJ said, we have a betting system. Now its useless, if u bet wrong, u go spec and back. betting is pointless now.

You got all these new admins that will be playing, and they can give $, and most should play there everyday, or they r not true admins (play as much as u can)

So, i say get rid of 16k and put it back to 800.

Just my opinion.

The only reason 16k was put on there is because it attracts people. I like pistol round too but not many people do.

Maybe we can create or find a script that starts the 16k after 3-5 rounds of the game.

-------------------------

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11861216

In-game name: HG | ThrillHouse or POOP

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 4 or 5 months

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I'm a pretty fair admin. I can be very easy going or pull out mah mini 2 hour ban hammer when needed.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: I love HG and I would for a server to go to waste especially when a server used to be heavily populated.

--------------------------