Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dust2 Server

HG News

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noun 1. trial period - a period of time during which someone or something is tested

test period

period, period of time, time period - an amount of time; "a time period of 30 years"; "hastened the period of time of his recovery"; "Picasso's blue period"

probation - a trial period during which an offender has time to redeem himself or herself

probation - a trial period during which your character and abilities are tested to see whether you are suitable for work or for membership

Well if you looked he said trail which is:

trail  [treyl]  Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
1.	to drag or let drag along the ground or other surface; draw or drag along behind.
2.	to bring or have floating after itself or oneself: a racing car trailing clouds of dust.
3.	to follow the track, trail, or scent of; track.
4.	to follow along behind (another), as in a race.
5.	to mark out, as a track.
6.	to tread down or make a path through (grass or the like).
7.	to draw out, as speech; protract.
8.	Ceramics. to pour (slip) on a biscuit so as to produce a pattern.
–verb (used without object)
9.	to be drawn or dragged along the ground or some other surface, as when hanging from something moving: Her long bridal gown trailed across the floor.
10.	to hang down loosely from something.
11.	to stream from or float after something moving, as dust, smoke, and sparks do.
12.	to follow as if drawn along.
13.	to fish by trailing a line from a moving boat; troll.
14.	to go slowly, lazily, or wearily along.
15.	to pass or extend in a straggling line.
16.	to change gradually or wander from a course, so as to become weak, ineffectual, etc. (usually fol. by off or away): Her voice trailed off into silence.
17.	to arrive or be last: He finally trailed in at 10 o'clock.
18.	to be losing in a contest: The home team was trailing 20 to 15.
19.	to creep or crawl, as a serpent.
20.	to follow a track or scent, as of game.
21.	(of a plant) to extend itself in growth along the ground rather than taking root or clinging by tendrils, etc.
–noun
22.	a path or track made across a wild region, over rough country, or the like, by the passage of people or animals.
23.	the track, scent, or the like, left by an animal, person, or thing, esp. as followed by a hunter, hound, or other pursuer.
24.	something that is trailed or that trails behind, as the train of a skirt or robe.
25.	a stream of dust, smoke, light, people, vehicles, etc., behind something moving.
26.	Artillery. the part of a gun carriage that rests on the ground when the piece is unlimbered.
27.	Architecture. a running vine, leaf, or tendril ornament, as in a Gothic molding.
â€â€Idiom
28.	trail arms, Military.
a.	to hold a rifle in the right hand at an oblique angle, with the muzzle forward and the butt a few inches off the ground.
b.	a command to trail arms.

It was me just asking what a "trail period" is, yes I know it was trial.

I'm not worried about sound spam... unless an admin does it... since autoban is running for repeat offenders. The kind of people that are intentionally dickbags, but don't TK enough to get banned by server are the ones you have to watch for.

I'm not worried about sound spam... unless an admin does it... since autoban is running for repeat offenders. The kind of people that are intentionally dickbags, but don't TK enough to get banned by server are the ones you have to watch for.

Lol wait that didn't make sense. It would work as long as there is an autoban for TKers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:521709

In-game name: Billy Mays

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: bout 7 months

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I will serve with responsibility and be a fair admin. I will only ban after a warning and ill only ban for legitimate reasons. I would like to help you repopulate your dust2 server. It is sad to see money and time wasted on that server and for it not to be used. I also have some friends who easily get hooked on a server so that should help.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: I think we should reduce the slot number for now to save some money. But once it is filling again we can put the slot number back to original. So please pick me as one of the admins. I have played this D2 server and I would like to help you repopulate it.

Edited by Billy Mays

Steam ID:ÛœSTEAM_0:0:14232748

In-game name:Jdog

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: I have been a parton for about 5-6 months now

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: i have admin on one other server and i have been a great contribution to the admin team and finding hackers.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server? NO

Curiously, when will you guys begin assigning the admin positions? perhaps a voting/poll system could be arranged in the homepage so all applicants have a chance to be nominated and considered. Just my 2 cents, since theres nearly 7 full pages of applicants.

Steam ID:cssfreak5

In-game name:Halo 3tm

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 5 months

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I will be a very good admin, I will never

abuse my Admin Powers and ill try to make the server as fun as possible. If i would do anything

wrong you can take it away from me whenever you want. I am a very responsible person.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: If i would get Admin how long would i have

it?

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I will be a very good admin, I will never

abuse my Admin Powers and ill try to make the server as fun as possible. If i would do anything

wrong you can take it away from me whenever you want. I am a very responsible person.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: If i would get Admin how long would i have

it?

To find your steamID, please go into any server and open console and type status. Find your name in the list. Your steamid will look like

STEAM_0:X:XXXXXXXX

Steam ID:Raiders_4201

In-game name:Ù*ÃÂÑŸÑÂεÙ*Ù*Ѫі₫εÑÂsÙ*

How long you've been a patron of HG servers:3 days

Why we should select you as an admin for our server:cause im a good admin amd in my clan i have admin and im cool

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: i like hg servers

Ok, srsly, i think we have enough admins in D2. There are no room for pubbers anymore, in the past 2 days, i swear (ask any1 that plays it) that 20/28 people are admins.

STFU

Population is population.

I would rather play with HG/HT and admins anyways. ;)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21883484

In-game name: LMAOItsJordan

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: Long time......

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I am repectable and have expierence doing admin on other servers.

Any other comments: Fun servers!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gmanof13

it?

DENIED

People with admin on D2 from this post have no idea about the rules. They do not bother reading the MOTD and just give money at the beginning of the game and ruin pistol round.

It wouldn't be very hard to make it impossible to give money first few rounds via script. Should we do it?