Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dust2 Server

HG News

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People with admin on D2 from this post have no idea about the rules. They do not bother reading the MOTD and just give money at the beginning of the game and ruin pistol round.
Hey buddy, not everyone that received free admin for DUST2 from this thread is an irresponsible, power hungry 16 year old. But I do have to agree with Vandium from a previous post in this thread, he said something like "GREAT, THE JALBREAK ADMINS ARE COMING TO DUST2". I couldn't agree with him more. I 've already seen evidence of Jailbreak admin habits making their way over to DUST2. They're always talking in admin chat, beaconing people for retarded shit etc.

An example of this is yesterday I was on T, on top of box in long A tunnels. vandium had just planted bomb in B, and I stayed on top of box because I knew 1 of the 2 CTs were right outside of LONG A, because I just watched him kill one of my teammates. So I waited for the CT to come running through LONG A Tunnels, when he did, I shot him in the face. Right after this I got beaconed by HG | Waffle, I jumped down off the Box, started making my way towards B (still beaconed) and got killed by the last CT in mid. I also forgot to mention that besides me and Van, we had like 3 other teammates, and I was positive that they could hold down B without me. Any legitimate DUST2 admin would have known this.

I was pretty irate, and let the kid know how I felt about it. The funny thing was, he pulled that shit the very first round after DJ had left. /end rant.

Congratulations. You are a master fisherman.
lol no I'm not, in fact the teammate that got killed was Robert lmao, he's the one that boosted me up on the box, and right after he did, he ran out of Long A towards pit and got killed by the CT. Then I waited for the CT to come running through Long A tunnels.

lol no I'm not, in fact the teammate that got killed was Robert lmao, he's the one that boosted me up on the box, and right after he did, he ran out of Long A towards pit and got killed by the CT. Then I waited for the CT to come running through Long A tunnels.

Baited like a pro mastrubaiter.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9751510

In-game name: crink

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: 2006

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: i've been one before on the custom server

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21828997

In-game name:|HG| Cubancarlos

How long you've been a patron of HG servers:i have been playing on HG servers for over 2 months have been a member of GH for about a month.

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: i have had experience being an admin on other servers (not hg servers) and i like to keep everything under control.

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server:i love that frieking server

Edited by CubanCarlos

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:22213813

In-game name: Rolling Thunder

How long you've been a patron of HG servers: since 1/1/09

Why we should select you as an admin for our server: I will never abuse my Powers and i try to make the server as fun as possible

Any other comments, questions or suggestions for the server: i not have one now

Edited by rolling thunder