Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"Last reaction... *cuts off mic*", Word Tarp or Not?

EtherealHope

Ok, so it has come to my attention that this has happened a lot recently where leads would say "last reaction..." and then cut out their mics really quickly to try and get Ts to jump or crouch and then kill them for it. My question is (for division leaders and players alike), is this not a word tarp? My honest opinion is that this is an incomplete order and incomplete orders are word tarps, unless I'm mistaken. To be a full Last Reaction order, you have to tell them either "First/Last Reaction..." and then to crouch or jump or something like that. Without the second part of the order, it's incomplete and thus would be a word tarp. Now if a lead says something like "Last reactionnnnnnnnnnn..." and holds the "N" waiting for a T to do something, that is not an incomplete order seeing as he has not finished the beginning part of the order yet. I just wanted to bring this up because I have gotten a lot of grief from this from other players complaining because they died from this situation and I just wanted to know whether it is OK or not. Thanks for your time.

The only problem with that is the lead ISN'T completing it. They say "Last reaction...", wait for the Ts to do something and then do it again. "Last reaction...", wait, "last reaction...", wait, over and over again until no T moves and then finally completes the last reaction order. It's A) A waste of time for the round and the Ts in the round, B) A lot of people are complaining about it because they are getting killed for it which then translates into them not having fun and C) Word tarps are against the rules anyways and, if I'm correct, incomplete orders are word tarps and this situation is an incomplete order. That's just my opinion and input. Thank you guys for replying and helping with this problem.

Id call it a level 3 tarp

rather than a word tarp

any tarps should be limited yes, if it happens too often or causes too many deaths admins may instruct game changes

I find this more fun than 'when i say go' tarps

also, someone once attempted a level 7 tarp and died the next day.

nevre ever attempt a lvl 7 tarp

rather than a word tarp

any tarps should be limited yes, if it happens too often or causes too many deaths admins may instruct game changes

remember the one time i did a lvl 6 tarp? everyone in the server exploded and i was in the hospital buying jjk pizza from papajohns

rather than a word tarp

made me lol

rather than a word tarp

So we are allowed to do when I say go tarps now? cause ts always do orders before the warden has completed them

rather than a word tarp

Me talking on my mic is a level 12 tarp.