Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mmo No Fall!

Israeli

Wingless and now Richie are the DLs for MMO. Just because some people jumped ship doesn't mean the entire division is doomed. They'll appoint new advisors (likely soon), and MMO will continue with WoW (MoP), SWTOR (F2P), and whatever other MMO side-adventure comes up (Runescape). But all this requires activity and interest on the part of the MMO division. After everyone left, all I heard in TS and on forums was "Woe is me" clamor about how great of an injustice had occurred. Instead, show that the MMO division is still worth being kept as an HG main-division by being active, being responsible, and being representative of how HG intends to present itself.

Unlike our Strategy division, which is somehow still around despite how much penor we all are at League/SC2/Dota2. Especially Vetman. I wreck that kid.

Real.

Lol

well wingless is resigning his position as well laza but mmo is great many people play and is essentiall for HG

No he is leaving for duty, because he is a solider.

Wingless and now Richie are the DLs for MMO. Just because some people jumped ship doesn't mean the entire division is doomed. They'll appoint new advisors (likely soon), and MMO will continue with WoW (MoP), SWTOR (F2P), and whatever other MMO side-adventure comes up (Runescape). But all this requires activity and interest on the part of the MMO division. After everyone left, all I heard in TS and on forums was "Woe is me" clamor about how great of an injustice had occurred. Instead, show that the MMO division is still worth being kept as an HG main-division by being active, being responsible, and being representative of how HG intends to present itself.

Unlike our Strategy division, which is somehow still around despite how much penor we all are at League/SC2/Dota2. Especially Vetman. I wreck that kid.

Real.

I dont know any of the regular MMO people who still are in teamspeak really, and as for complaining on the forums im still here everyday an nobody has said a word. Other than a resignation of his post which is completely allowed and an was very well done.

Edited by Awwik
  • Like 4

No he is leaving for duty, because he is a solider.

Wingless is a great guy for doing what he is doing. He can leave all he wants and he better come back!

I dont know any of the regular MMO people who still are in teamspeak really, and as for complaining on the forums im still here everyday an nobody has said a word. Other than a resignation of his post which is completely allowed and an was very well done.

What Awwik said. Other than my post, there hasn't been much about us stepping down.

• Like 2

Not participating in the HG portion of MMO's, the changes they've made to the MMO leadership has left me unsatisfied.

We filled positions that needed filling because people didn't like the changes we've made. It's business as usual, we've done it countless times and will continue to do so.

Of course, I don't recall this being an opinion thread, but I'm sure you already knew that.

As for the topic of HG MMO, the division is still going strong. We had to remove a problem member which resulted in others being unsatisfied. However, the WoW guild on Illidan is doing well and we always welcome anyone and everyone to hop on and join us. And iirc while Arclyte has stepped down as advisor, he is still rather active on GW2 if you are interested in that game.

• Like 1

We filled positions that needed filling because people didn't like the changes we've made. It's business as usual, we've done it countless times and will continue to do so.

Of course, I don't recall this being an opinion thread, but I'm sure you already knew that.

As for the topic of HG MMO, the division is still going strong. We had to remove a problem member which resulted in others being unsatisfied. However, the WoW guild on Illidan is doing well and we always welcome anyone and everyone to hop on and join us. And iirc while Arclyte has stepped down as advisor, he is still rather active on GW2 if you are interested in that game.

Isn't anything people say opinions?

I know I can't wait for tomorrow to play some GW2 with the new event!

As for the topic of HG MMO, the division is still going strong. We had to remove a problem member which resulted in others being unsatisfied. However, the WoW guild on Illidan is doing well and we always welcome anyone and everyone to hop on and join us. And iirc while Arclyte has stepped down as Advisor, he is still rather active on GW2 if you are interested in that game.

Lamp i didn't start the thread as topic opinion i know you and some other council and upper are in charge of the operation due to finance & agreements.

I started the topic to get a full understanding of what mmo is going through at the moment thank you for your time in commenting and giving me a better perspective.

Lamp i didn't start the thread as topic opinion i know you and some other council and upper are in charge of the operation due to finance & agreements.

I started the topic to get a full understanding of what mmo is going through at the moment thank you for your time in commenting and giving me a better perspective.

You're welcome :)

I like your definition of dead and done and sucks. Seeing that TOR is the only MMo that had moderate success with subscriptions in the past 8 years or so makes me question your opinion.

his pimp doesn't allow him to have his own opinion so don't bother thinking about it.

• Like 1