Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mmo No Fall!

Israeli

So true that's why I haven't responded to the stupidity that's followed. Great way to put it teh_g! MISS YOU TOO!!

I am all out of pluses :(

• Like 2

Well this thread has gone to shits from turning from

Basically i want to know whats going on with mmo Leaders are leaving and so are Advisors.

will mmo die :(

are we going to have new Leaders or Advisors

Thank you hope we can fix it :D

to personal attacks and feelings turned sour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure what else to say at this point. This didn't need to become such a problem but some people care all about stupid egos, stupid video games (they're video games, stop letting them take control of your RL emotions), stupid arguments about the smallest things.

Haven't you any of you learned what cooperation has gotten us and what strife does to our community? You guys sicken me in your small stupid disputes when the thing we want to work for is the better HG.

Getting HG's name out in the MMO world requires cooperation, sure it might not be in world of warcraft or SWTOR.

As for these ego battles, I'm done with them. I don't know what can be done to fix these issues.

All you guys do is fight, fight and fight.

When we play league (Clark, Lamp, Richie, Hobbes, etc..), shit happens, collaboration happens, arguments happen. Even amongst strangers, it happens.

Can we have some communciation instead of these bitter shitstorms that don't need to happen?

Sometimes I think I should have stayed on my leave of absence for a much longer period.

• Like 2