Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mmo No Fall!

Israeli

Wait.

Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.

So this fits with your statement ho..

YEA! THIS FITS IN WITH YOUR STATEMENT LIKE A MOTHER TRUCKER, HO!

Real.

Except, you're the one saying it to me which makes it awkward.

If anything, you're the one shitting on the MMO Division.

The general rule is, if you don't have anything good to say then you shouldn't say it.

That being said and if you follow it then I shouldn't have to see your posts ever on this forum again.

Kthxbai.

• Like 1

Wow, this thread degraded into a couple of douches making fun of Dark.

The big thing I miss about adviser is being able to infract dumb people for saying dumb things.

But anyway , back on subject. Look to your new leader to handle things, I assume he will do a great job.

Wow, this thread degraded into a couple of douches making fun of Dark.

The big thing I miss about adviser is being able to infract dumb people for saying dumb things.

But anyway , back on subject. Look to your new leader to handle things, I assume he will do a great job.

TIL you can infrac DLs when you're an advisor.

Nt, sia.

Real.

I remember when I lived at home and mommy and daddy paid for my stuff so I could sit on the internet and make fun of others....wait no I don't I wasn't that retarded.

Real.= Future employment at fast food...Enjoy

Good job bumping a week old thread to flame people far after the fact. Lmao.......

Real.

Why thank you I just like to point out the obvious for everyone else.

Roof.

Allow me to do the same.

DevilDogNate is taking this thread far beyond anything it actually encompassed and is doing so almost a week after everyone had forgotten about it completely. As such, he should be scorned and pitied duly, and this thread should re-atrophy into non-existence.

Real.

• Like 1