Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mmo No Fall!

Israeli

Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-missed-it-Flew-right-by-ya.jpg

Real.

k

If thats actually what you bought, nice. Not a fan of the spoiler but nice.

Tell Homer that sir, not mine, maybe I should repost what laz posted for me D:

DO YOU SEE THE AMAZING VACAVILLE VALLEY BACK THERE?

nope, norcal looks waaaaaay better than this :)

hi ploot

Edited by Prius

Excuse me, but strat went EVERYWHERE. Most of it went to elo hell. Some of it went to ARAM. Others went to gold season 2. And other still joined ESEA's new league of legends ladder.

And I'm pretty sure having -92y3971680120127hy1ijk1n karma shows the opposite of what you are saying. Your premises is as follows:

a. Lazarus has a lot of downvotes.

b. Downvotes imply being disliked or at least some members of a community.

c. Thus, nobody cares about Lazarus.

This argument requires an unstated premise that if you are disliked, people do not, have not, or will cease caring about you. However, that premise is neither a universally understood truth, nor is it explained/evaluated/supported at all in your argument. So then, to make the logical jump that being disliked implies being uncared for is neither supported, nor in all honesty true. My own logical argument would be as follows:

a. People's opinions are weighed upon their past experience.

b. People downvote based on their opinions of others and the posts they make.

c. Lazarus has a lot of downvotes, specifically in any thread virtually relevant to MMO or specific members of said division - namely teh_g and Mecury i.e. DarkMonotone i.e. DarkHeretic i.e. That guy whose back you all talk behind.

d. Thus, Lazarus has had bad past experiences with certain members of HG, likely relevant to the specific posts that receive downvotes.

This argument is supported by the posts themselves, replies to them, and my own investigative research into just who is downvoting me. Next time you make logical jumps in attempting to construct an argument, please provide evidence to substantiate those jumps.

tl;dr, I am practicing for my LSAT on Saturday by picking apart a flawed argument and presenting my own.

Real.

Just for the record, I've -ed you about 6 times. If you think I'm the one stalking you for -1's then you're sadly mistaken. Nice straw man fallacy too, while we're on premises and such. And for another record, you do the EXACT SAME THING to other people just because you don't like them.

Edited by Mèrcury

Just for the record, I've -ed you about 6 times. If you think I'm the one stalking you for -1's then you're sadly mistaken. Nice straw man fallacy too, while we're on premises and such. And for another record, you do the EXACT SAME THING to other people just because you don't like them.

Point out the straw man development in my post for me oh wise one.

Real.

Point out the straw man development in my post for me oh wise one.

Real.

You are stating it as a fact here "c. Lazarus has a lot of downvotes, specifically in any thread virtually relevant to MMO or specific members of said division - namely teh_g and Mecury i.e. DarkMonotone i.e. DarkHeretic i.e. That guy whose back you all talk behind.". You are implying that I constantly give you negative karma and assume that it is a fact, when in reality it is not. As I've stated, I know I've given you negative karma at least 6 or so times but I'm not the one stalking your posts for negative karma.

• Like 1

You are stating it as a fact here "c. Lazarus has a lot of downvotes, specifically in any thread virtually relevant to MMO or specific members of said division - namely teh_g and Mecury i.e. DarkMonotone i.e. DarkHeretic i.e. That guy whose back you all talk behind.". You are implying that I constantly give you negative karma and assume that it is a fact, when in reality it is not. As I've stated, I know I've given you negative karma at least 6 or so times but I'm not the one stalking your posts for negative karma.

Do you even read?

"in any thread relevant to... specific members... namely... Mercury" =/= "Mercury downvotes me all the time."

You made the logical jump, not me. Guilty conscience?

Btw, thanks for taking the bait. (Downvotes incoming after that <---)

*EDIT* That's not a proper example of a straw man fallacy even if it were true. Hint Hint, I did present what can be construed as a straw man fallacy in my post. You just won't ever find it. :3

Real.

Edited by LazaHorse

Do you even read?

"in any thread relevant to... specific members... namely... Mercury" =/= "Mercury downvotes me all the time."

You made the logical jump, not me. Guilty conscience?

Btw, thanks for taking the bait. (Downvotes incoming after that <---)

*EDIT* That's not a proper example of a straw man fallacy even if it were true. Hint Hint, I did present what can be construed as a straw man fallacy in my post. You just won't ever find it. :3

Real.

I don't think you understand what a straw man fallacy is..

Here's an article to help you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Edited by Mèrcury
  • Like 1

I don't think you understand what a straw man fallacy is..

Here's an article to help you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

This guy......................

A straw man fallacy (in my own words, since I'm learned enough to use them) is the rhetorical technique of setting up for yourself a flawed image or object, attributing it to an opposing party, and then attacking it as a means of refuting the opposing party's stance. I asked you to point out my straw man argument in the post, and you instead pointed out what you believe to be a misconception. What you ACTUALLY pointed out is your inability to properly comprehend an argument.

If you're curious of where the actual straw man argument is, try one more time to find it. If you cannot, I will tell you.

Real.

I think what we learned from this thread is that everyone that used to participate in MMO is mad, Laz is an idiot, and Dark is the little brother of ex-MMO.

• Like 1

I think what we learned from this thread is that everyone that used to participate in MMO is mad, Laz is an idiot, and Dark is the little brother of ex-MMO.

I think what we learned from this thread is MMO ex-leadership is who we thought they were,

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc[/VIDEO]

none of you are capable of developing a convincing and logically sound argument against me,

and if you type "Real." at the end of every one of your posts, you can effectively get people pissed off at nothing.

Real.

I think what we learned from this thread is MMO ex-leadership is who we thought they were,

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc[/media]

none of you are capable of developing a convincing and logically sound argument against me,

and if you type "Real." at the end of every one of your posts, you can effectively get people pissed off at nothing.

Real.

I try not to waste effort proving to stupid people that they are stupid.

• Like 1