Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mmo No Fall!

Israeli

I remember when I lived at home and mommy and daddy paid for my stuff so I could sit on the internet and make fun of others....wait no I don't I wasn't that retarded.

Real.= Future employment at fast food...Enjoy

I miss you Nate.

• Like 2

Though Lazarus said it a bit...angrily, he does have a point. You bumped an old thread to flame someone. That's idiotic. And I see that certain individuals like inflammatory posts judging by their +repping, so in the future I'll just have to assume they won't mind being flamed themselves. What fun!

I think everyone in here is missing the point of the thread. All he is asking for is for someone to step up and fix the shit you broke. None of that has happened, because guess what nobody cares about MMO. So why even have it around anymore, I think most people in the divi would rather it be removed than it be turned into strat 2.0. Get rid of MMO because lets face it you already have.

• Like 1

Though Lazarus said it a bit...angrily, he does have a point. You bumped an old thread to flame someone. That's idiotic. And I see that certain individuals like inflammatory posts judging by their +repping, so in the future I'll just have to assume they won't mind being flamed themselves. What fun!

An eye for an eye, Ghandi, blah, blah, blah, etc.

• Like 3

Stop dragging out the thread and fix your fucking shit lamp, nobody gives a shit about laz thats why he has negative 10000000 billion in karma, and has had to have it reset 3 times. This thread is not about laz or anyone else for that matter, its about fixing something that is turning into nothing at all. Why dont you stop changing the subject and fix the shit you need to fix, for example the cheaters that are in warz, or the fact that your new leader has not posted or joined the MMO group. You could also fix your oh so important wow guild that i notice has no raids planned and doesnt have enough 90s to raid. There are many things for MMO leadership to be doing and the fact of the matter is that they have not done anything. Wingless leaves in a week you better get your shit together fast, or find someone who will actually do something because strat didnt go anywhere and MMO is dying.

• Like 2

Stop dragging out the thread and fix your fucking shit lamp, nobody gives a shit about laz thats why he has negative 10000000 billion in karma, and has had to have it reset 3 times. This thread is not about laz or anyone else for that matter, its about fixing something that is turning into nothing at all. Why dont you stop changing the subject and fix the shit you need to fix, for example the cheaters that are in warz, or the fact that your new leader has not posted or joined the MMO group. You could also fix your oh so important wow guild that i notice has no raids planned and doesnt have enough 90s to raid. There are many things for MMO leadership to be doing and the fact of the matter is that they have not done anything. Wingless leaves in a week you better get your shit together fast, or find someone who will actually do something because strat didnt go anywhere and MMO is dying.

You seem...really mad.

• Like 1

Excuse me, but strat went EVERYWHERE. Most of it went to elo hell. Some of it went to ARAM. Others went to gold season 2. And other still joined ESEA's new league of legends ladder.

And I'm pretty sure having -92y3971680120127hy1ijk1n karma shows the opposite of what you are saying. Your premises is as follows:

a. Lazarus has a lot of downvotes.

b. Downvotes imply being disliked or at least some members of a community.

c. Thus, nobody cares about Lazarus.

This argument requires an unstated premise that if you are disliked, people do not, have not, or will cease caring about you. However, that premise is neither a universally understood truth, nor is it explained/evaluated/supported at all in your argument. So then, to make the logical jump that being disliked implies being uncared for is neither supported, nor in all honesty true. My own logical argument would be as follows:

a. People's opinions are weighed upon their past experience.

b. People downvote based on their opinions of others and the posts they make.

c. Lazarus has a lot of downvotes, specifically in any thread virtually relevant to MMO or specific members of said division - namely teh_g and Mecury i.e. DarkMonotone i.e. DarkHeretic i.e. That guy whose back you all talk behind.

d. Thus, Lazarus has had bad past experiences with certain members of HG, likely relevant to the specific posts that receive downvotes.

This argument is supported by the posts themselves, replies to them, and my own investigative research into just who is downvoting me. Next time you make logical jumps in attempting to construct an argument, please provide evidence to substantiate those jumps.

tl;dr, I am practicing for my LSAT on Saturday by picking apart a flawed argument and presenting my own.

Real.

Excuse me, but strat went EVERYWHERE. Most of it went to elo hell. Some of it went to ARAM. Others went to gold season 2. And other still joined ESEA's new league of legends ladder.

And I'm pretty sure having -92y3971680120127hy1ijk1n karma shows the opposite of what you are saying. Your premises is as follows:

This argument requires an unstated premise that if you are disliked, people do not, have not, or will cease caring about you. However, that premise is neither a universally understood truth, nor is it explained/evaluated/supported at all in your argument. So then, to make the logical jump that being disliked implies being uncared for is neither supported, nor in all honesty true. My own logical argument would be as follows:

c. Lazarus has a lot of downvotes, specifically in any thread virtually relevant to MMO or specific members of said division - namely teh_g and Mecury i.e. DarkMonotone i.e. DarkHeretic i.e. That guy whose back you all talk behind.

d. Thus, Lazarus has had bad past experiences with certain members of HG, likely relevant to the specific posts that receive downvotes.

This argument is supported by the posts themselves, replies to them, and my own investigative research into just who is downvoting me. Next time you make logical jumps in attempting to construct an argument, please provide evidence to substantiate those jumps.

tl;dr, I am practicing for my LSAT on Saturday by picking apart a flawed argument and presenting my own.

Real.

Stop using Real. You sound like a bigger tool than half of the people on Jersey Shore.

• Like 2

Real.

I don't think that was his point.

And we actually like Dark. If I had a little brother that was a generally good guy that needed to be molded into a future respectable, employable individual, it would be him. Maybe you don't understand that.

• Like 2

Real.

Please link me your ESEA team for LoL? I didn't see it ;(