Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Blessing Family

Father Blessing

Character Name: Drake Johnson

Time Played: about 2 days

PERP Cash: over 1 million

Your Best Qualities:I'm great in gun fights, i know how to defend, and, for the most part, i am a friendly player

Your Worst Qualities: I don't have the fastest internet so sometimes i lag out in the middle of driving..

Why You Want To Join: I know the Blessing family is the best org on the server and i would like to help, i also have a friend in the org and i would like to hang out with you guys.

Edited by nlmaster
  • Like 1

Character Name: Lilly Cat

Time Played: 6 days

PERP Cash: Around 700k

Your Best Qualities: I dunno o.o. I have a lot of free time, I'm pretty quiet. I'm a fairly empathetic and generous person. I guess I also have a pretty good sense of humor. As far as PERP is concerned I always contribute to base building, and generally defend.

Your Worst Qualities: I have a lot of free time. I'm shy and fairly boring. In game I tend to like never ever raid. So as far as raiding parties go I'd rather just grow :P. I also tend to be a fairly careless/lagy driver u.u

Why You Want To Join: I'm looking for an active org/community. I tend to play PERP a lot and often there are no org members to play with. I'd like to actually play PERP when I'm online, instead of waiting at the bank for enough people to get on so that we can base.

Edited by Lillycat
  • Like 5

Character Name: CyphX CyphX

Time Played: 1 Week <- Glitched? :\

PERP Cash: 200k.. sadly. Making props/guns/ammo. :|

Your Best Qualities: Ermm I'm not sure but I love to raid, base, and eat melons. (Im a pretty good gunner)

Your Worst Qualities: "I have come here to eat watermelons and kick ass...and I'm all out of melons." but seriously I'm terrible driver due to lag/cockiness.

Why You Want To Join: I wanted to join an organization that is active/friendly. I also play when there is literally no one in the organization on (except lilly), which is pretty boring. I would love you join you guys and meet "The Blessing Family".

PS: Thanks for reading my application. Good luck to the other applicants.

:backoff: Haha kidding ;P

• Like 5

Character Name: Stewie Griffin

Time Played: 3 days

PERP Cash: 95,000

Your Best Qualities: Im a good shot (When not lagging), i can craft up to uzi's im working my way up slowly, I have good cars, Veyron being one of them

Your Worst Qualities: I cant craft everything , im not the best driver, i cant allways get on weekdays

Why You Want To Join: I have seen all of your around the server and i really like how you all play and how active your organization is, and i love how u all ride in your pink cars around town, Everyone on there is great and fun to hang out with

Character Name: Taylor McBigDick

PERP Cash: 1.9 mil

Your Best Qualities: Good shoot, been around for a while, can make all weapons and ammo, friendly, getting buggatti very soon.

Your Worst Qualities: Internet (Getting fixed soon), joke around too much sometimes.

Why You Want To Join: To be able to grow and worship the melon king while being part of the cult of the melons.

• Like 1

:gmod: :recruit:Zachbob's New and Improved Application :recruit: :gmod:

Character Name:

Zach Theawesome

Time Played:

5 days

PERP Cash:

Your Best Qualities:

Good with a gun

:ak: and have lots of props also very awesome

Your Worst Qualities:

Cant always get on because of school work

<_<

Why You Want To Join:

I want to join because the blessing family is one of the best and strongest orgs also every time I raid with you guys( because im allowed to base/raid with you guys) i always get team killed because i don't have the blessing title.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:baby:

:gmod:

:backoff:

:monkey:

:santa:

:spikefail:

:kiss:

:trap:

LOL

• Like 3

Character Name: Sergeant Gage

PERP Cash: 68K

Your Best Qualities: A team player, can craft all of my own weapons and ammo, as well as props for the org. A good knowledge of the rules, and i play about everyday.

Your Worst Qualities: I am in the military so there may be gaps of time where i am gone doing training or related things.

Why You Want To Join: I like being part of an org and basing and raiding that is what makes perp fun. I have always respected The Blessing Family very much and have found Father to be a fair and just mod. Also hey who doesn't like melons ya know?

• Like 2

Character Name: Gabriel Leammon

Time Played: 4 days

PERP Cash: 1.9million

Your Best Qualities: can craft up to uzis and can make and use lock picks good at raiding

Your Worst Qualities: I am a military member so there may be times I can not get on.

Why You Want To Join: Black Panthers disbanded so looking for a new org and a tight new family

Edited by Gabriel Leammon

Character Name: Gabriel Leammon

Time Played: 4 days

PERP Cash: 1.9million

Your Best Qualities: can craft up to uzis and can make and use lock picks good at raiding

Your Worst Qualities: I am a military member so there may be times I can not get on.

Why You Want To Join: Black Panthers disbanded so looking for a new org and a tight new family

Unfortunately recruiting has closed.

Character Name: Jesus YahWeh

Time Played: 3 Days

PERP Cash: 400,000

Your Best Qualities: Capable of making all guns and lockpicks, highly active in the HG community. Overall an outstanding teamplayer and very supporting of fellow ORG members and PERP players.

Your Worst Qualities: Not the greatest driver, always room for improvement though. I am also too persistent for my own good (cant say no.)

Why You Want To Join: I see the Blessings as a very active server and a friendly one as well, if not leaders. I think it would be a lot of fun playing with you guys and hope that my app is considered when the recruitment period opens again!

(Please note the sentence written before this.)

Edited by XvSolstice

Character Name:Hellsgamers Razor

Time Played:1 Week (Much longer)

PERP Cash:300.000$

Your Best Qualities:Making Guns,Driving,Raiding.

Your Worst Qualities:Raiding (Depending,good somtimes).

Why You Want To Join:Because you guys a re active and a cool guys and mostly because i like the org they let me grow with them and more looking forward to join them.

P.S This app is for when recruitment opens.

Character Name:Zeus

Time Played:1 week

PERP Cash:40k

Your Best Qualities:Raiding,Basing,Robbing the bank,Killing cops.

Your Worst Qualities:Killing Swat.

Why You Want To Join:I want to joni mainly because I need an active Organization that Does stuff togethor (raid,base,ETC) And you guys seem very chill!

Character Name:Zeus

Time Played:1 week

PERP Cash:40k

Your Best Qualities:Raiding,Basing,Robbing the bank,Killing cops.

Your Worst Qualities:Killing Swat.

Why You Want To Join:I want to joni mainly because I need an active Organization that Does stuff togethor (raid,base,ETC) And you guys seem very chill!

Recruiting is closed.

• 2 weeks later...

8pWG7.png

A kind family of melon worshipers lead by the Melon King who hails from Melonopolis.

ojXi0Co.jpg

Owner

Father Blessing

Co-Owner

Magic Blessing

Members

1. Kysumu Blessing

2. Monk Blessing

3. Chris Blessing

4. Diamond Blessing

5. Accsick Blessing

6. Lilly Blessing

7. Panda Blessing

8. Mafia Blessing

9. K-Hawk Blessing

10. Jerome Blessing

11. Chexy Blessing

12. Thomas Blessing

13. Incredible Blessing

14. Rush Blessing

15. Cyphx Blessing

16. Expert Blessing

17. Justin Blessing

18. Phil Blessing

19. Sall Blessing

Recruits

Hellsgamers Karmaofpain

Recruiting - Closed

Want to join?

Create an application.

Be active in the HellsGamers teamspeak server.

Get to know the members of the Family and earn their respect.

We only accept HeLLsGamers recruits and higher.

Be active within the HeLLsGamers PERP server.

Be respectful and always follow the rules.

Don't have a ban history.

Don't be a troll.

Application

Character Name:

Time Played:

PERP Cash:

Your Best Qualities:

Your Worst Qualities:

Why You Want To Join:

Come hang out with us in teamspeak once you've submitted an application!

Character Name:Burzy Mcgee

Time Played:About 33 hours

PERP Cash:about 35k

Your Best Qualities:Good at raiding and driving

Your Worst Qualities:cannot craft guns or ammo :P

Why You Want To Join:i would love to hang out with you guys and raid with you.

Edited by Custom