Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Way To Deal With Cts Who Don't Follow Orders?

I don't take warden much, but when I do and give specific CTs orders, they often don't do what I say at all and stand perfectly still. They'll ignore the order and won't go to spots I say to stop possible rebellers from escaping the cell area.

I know Ts are allowed to kill CTs by rebelling and CTs at present are under no obligation to follow warden orders, strictly speaking. But can we change that so we can start giving punishments to CTs who do this? It's making the game dull and frustrating when CTs keep not paying attention at all and standing in front of a bunch of rebellers who he won't shoot.

Or, I'll have to call out a CT by name and repeatedly tell him to go into blue room or shot for shot to prevent rebellers, and I've literally had to do this over ten times with some people because they don't move.

Aren't they too stupid to be playing? It's ruining games when this happens almost every round. CTs can't be perfect, but it's dragging the game down in a way that I don't think HG intended.

9. Absolutely no raging threads about jailbreak or any other servers.
  • Admins not doing their "jobs" (i.e. catching every single freekiller that exists, ever, admins not slaying someone because you said they should, etc.). PAID ADMINS ARE NOT subject to the same rules as regular admins. Don't bitch at us if a paid admin doesn't do anything. If you need help, connect to our TeamSpeak and go to the HelpDesk, they can help you.
  • A rule you alone find unjust. Unfortunately, this is not how our business works. Just because you don't like a certain rule (like the no racism or racial slur rule), doesn't mean you can make a whole thread dedicated to it. We don't have a problem deleting it and infracting you for posting it.
  • While we welcome new suggestions about jailbreak and other servers, not all your suggestions will be implemented. Whining about your suggestion not being implemented will result in an infraction and the deletion of your thread WITHOUT any warning.
  • Attacking any admin on forums will result in a forum ban. You have a problem with one of them? Get your proof and post in our Abuse Reports section. Threads lacking proof will be ignored and deleted. While we may have logs and access to the server statistics, we won't go about our way for every small little issue you may have. It's not because we don't care, it's because it is a completely unrealistic expectation if we were to do this for everyone who had an issue with a server admin.
  • Freekillers! Do not make threads about them outside of HG Bans. They will be deleted without warning. Making a thread complaining about a certain user being a freekiller will only make you look childish and ignorant. Get proof and we'll T-List them.

Problem with an admin?: http://hellsgamers.c...-abuse-reports/
    Problem with a player?: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php

Yea umm their will always be derp cts. If you designate them to an area, (i.e All cts get in knife arena for 300) and they do not follow what they say then you can handle it accordingly if your an admin. If their going for a rebeller then obv maybe cut them some slack. Their will never ever ever be anyway to fix derp cts. Only way is to refer them to Motd and suggest they stay a T for a while warn/slay/lock/list/ban (with sum proofs of course). The cts are supposed to follow your orders as warden and they must be inview of the area of the Ts at all times. So if hes jerking off in the pool. Kindly tell him to come back in the area of the Ts and do wat u gotta do. Always make a tlist report if your unsure. Someone from leadership will handle it

Yea umm their will always be derp cts. If you designate them to an area, (i.e All cts get in knife arena for 300) and they do not follow what they say then you can handle it accordingly if your an admin. If their going for a rebeller then obv maybe cut them some slack. Their will never ever ever be anyway to fix derp cts. Only way is to refer them to Motd and suggest they stay a T for a while warn/slay/lock/list/ban (with sum proofs of course). The cts are supposed to follow your orders as warden and they must be inview of the area of the Ts at all times. So if hes jerking off in the pool. Kindly tell him to come back in the area of the Ts and do wat u gotta do. Always make a tlist report if your unsure. Someone from leadership will handle it

because a thread's about jailbreak it's immediately rule 9? I don't see any raging here. I think you guys have mistaken rule 9 for literally every JB thread.

I calmly stated my question and reasons for asking, and RedDevils gave a clear answer I was satisfied with and thanked him for. It was totally pointless to quote rule 9. "Just in case" isn't a reason to post it since you could conceivably quote every forum rule on each thread, "just in case". The mods know how to deal with people breaking forums on the rules.

Headband, by bringing it up, you forgot that there's a rule against derailing/hijacking a thread, which you are beginning to do by straying from the topic.

1. Do not attempt to hijack or troll a thread (warning then permanent ban from this section of the forums)

So, drop it. Let the mods deal with raging in threads when it actually happens, which I was nowhere near close to doing.

Edited by Servo