Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Zombie Survival] Report All Bugs/glitches Here

sharp_shooter

• 2 weeks later...

1: Around 12:30 AM (MST).

2: Killing max threat gives around 10k points, instead of 200.

3: Round ended before I could get screenshot of my points, sorry.

Console just says, as should be:

"

[Jareth26] has killed the Maximum Threat and recieved 200 points!

You recieved 100 points for the death of the Maximum Threat!

"

But I had end-profit of more than 11k.

Edited by Jareth26

1: Around 12:30 AM (MST).

2: Killing max threat gives around 10k points, instead of 200.

3: Round ended before I could get screenshot of my points, sorry.

Console just says, as should be:

"

[Jareth26] has killed the Maximum Threat and recieved 200 points!

You recieved 100 points for the death of the Maximum Threat!

"

But I had end-profit of more than 11k.

I can confirm it.

http://imgur.com/a/ZSTim

Wau kill him and he somehow got way more than he should have.

• Like 1

1. The time it occurred (include your time zone):

1:yesterday 10-12 pm pacific standard time

2: today 3-4 pm pacific standard time

3: Happens every day

2. What happened and what were you doing to cause it:

1: Whenever someone got a max threat, and they get a bonus crate of a dark knight or something, they don't spawn with a sword which is unusual. After that person is killed the max threat disappears forever and he goes back to being a regular human with the zombies not getting the points

2:Apparently when someone gets a bonus crate of super jump (according to how super terrible) near the round ends, the round basically never ends and forces the humans to keep firing till they ran out of ammo or the cade falls. Started becoming a common thing.

3: As previously said in a bonus crate if you were to get the crusader or the dark knight you would not get a sword, only with extra health and armour.

3. Any first hand experience, this is required (preferably demos, video recording, screenshots, etc...): Sadly no but i could only tell you how to recreate it from what i said

Edited by Destroy

• 4 weeks later...

1. Any time

2. The round counter in the top right says however many rounds out of 4, so like on a 6 wave map, it still says blank out of 4. This might be a little confusing, but i will include screen shots in a bit. Fast zombie's are stuck in a t-pose with no animations at all. When it is round 4, it says that the zombine is unlocked as a zombie, and as a human it says that its the final wave. It also messes up the point shop a little bit, showing that a tier is unlocked before in really is.

3. Screen shots coming soon

1. The time it occurred (include your time zone): This started happening like today (didn't happened yesterday)

2. What happened and what were you doing to cause it: Zombies are walking sideways when I started to play today.

3. Any first hand experience, this is required (preferably demos, video recording, screenshots, etc...): Screenshot coming up

1. Any time I join the server

2. Server's custom font doesn't work properly on my client, making all letters in upper right corner (wave counter, etc.) and the most of the text on zombie selection screen invisible.

This is a gmod issue that I can't solve but an easy fix is to go into F4 >> HG:Options then change the font to typenoksidi which is the original font used by ZS

• Like 1

1. The time it occurred (include your time zone): yesterday pacific standard time 4:00 am

2. What happened and what were you doing to cause it: Its been happening for a couple days now that the people keep freezing up for at least 5 seconds and it starts up again. Like the server doesnt crash its just everyone freezes for a certain amount of time and makes you vulnerable. Also fast zombies can glitch through cades if they use the jump thing

1. The time it occurred (include your time zone): Any time

2. What happened and what were you doing to cause it: I was playing as a human and I constantly go in first and third person by pressing c, however if you keep going in and out of it your screen rotates about 20 degrees in any direction. it is fix-able by pressing c again however I just find it annoying having to do it everytime.

3. ( If so I will try to add an image when I can as I am writing this up before I go to bed)

1. The time it occurred (include your time zone): Any%

2. What happened and what were you doing to cause it: The ladder in the shack in zs_hauntedbayou sometimes instant kill you if you go down on the ladder or jump to the bottom of it (screenshot #1). In the same area people were getting stuck in the woodstack in the shack(screenshot #2)

3. Any first hand experience, this is required (preferably demos, video recording, screenshots, etc...):

Screenshot #1 - http://i.imgur.com/wvTnatu.jpg

Screenshot #2 - http://i.imgur.com/Wips5hA.jpg

Screenshot #3- http://i.imgur.com/WdmJ46B.jpg

1. The time it occurred (include your time zone): Any%

2. What happened and what were you doing to cause it: The ladder in the shack in zs_hauntedbayou sometimes instant kill you if you go down on the ladder or jump to the bottom of it (screenshot #1). In the same area people were getting stuck in the woodstack in the shack(screenshot #2)

3. Any first hand experience, this is required (preferably demos, video recording, screenshots, etc...):

Screenshot #1 - wvTnatu.jpg

Screenshot #2 - Wips5hA.jpg

Screenshot #3- WdmJ46B.jpg

the ladder is a gmod error thing and it cant be fixed

• 1 month later...

Anytime

This happened at "zs_checkpoint_v7". The round has ended while I was a Flesh Creeper so I decided to hide in the ceiling to ambush the humans that will be passing below me. Then out of nowhere I saw that I was slowly phasing out of the map. Then after a while I can no longer move, nor hear the gunshots and the moans of the zombies. It's like everything went muted. So I had no choice but to suicide just to get out of there.

Screenshots:

x1zpDvu.jpg

2qRJuck.jpg

Zfw7gEE.jpg