Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission 24(0)

ReeD

I mean come on man, If you spell ReeD backwards it spells DeeR, AND In Maine we eat deers. Roadkill and hunted ones. And you know what these deers are the Energy to Fuel our Human nature. And you know what else fuels us. Yes the everylasting addiction of raising animals and later eating them. And you know what animal is most eated here in the USA?? HUH??? DO YOU KNOW??? Ofc you don't know. REED SHOULD NOT BE FUDGING LEGALIZED BECAUSE HE'S NOT A CUTE CHICKEN ADVOCATE. OK? He Doesn't even know the right hand signs, how we're suppose to have this Secret BOKBOK language BUT NOOOO He doesn't pray to the chicken HE IN FACTS DOEsn't even Help Them By Doanting to the CAP Foundation(Chickens And Past). Like what a chickenless cuck do you have to be to do such things. What kinda Cuck are you???? You not deserving to be legalized before chicken harness of human Deers. Therefore this subject is concluded at the fast that Chickens > Deers. Deers = ReeD. WHICH IN CONCLUSION MEANS chickens > ReeD. Yes ladies and gentlemen is why we don't legalize Reed.

because Reed is a dead meme that has been going on for too long and due to people hitting up on this dead meme we have tf2 leadership playing csgo (bannable, not allowed. making report on ark, reed, and supa as we talk) and Reed backwards is deeR and we all know deer only plays sniper, which does drugs from untrustable sources (mann co) to make his special jarate (piss) and is unhealthy. so all-in-all, its unhealthy and makes you play csgo when your tf2 leadership so you get banned as well. you will probably die if you keep doin this shit reed, stop trying to legalize it.

the police will hunt you down for this grass. my friend once did reed and boom, next day his house looked like someone let a 2 year old on the mapping team. dont do it kids, its not safe. your parents are probably doing it right now just for the memes. lock your fucking door and windows.

as long as you respect reed the drug wont kill you. i wouldnt even consider it a drug anymore. i use it as a weed-killer because it destroys any other things that even sound like they could get you high. its no wonder reed got staff, he sold reed to all the tf2 leadership. confirmed. exposed.

Edited by _Zeus

Reed is a toxic substance that is dangerous to all living things. Due to this there has been many deaths the last decade. About 20 million people died because of it. It needs to be controlled and that it should be banned from use unless its medical. Otherwise this could be used as a weapon of mass destruction and destroy this community and the world. I was a victim of reed but my immunity fought it off. Now im selling my blood so i could make money and save the world. I also need to make a living

because Reed is a dead meme that has been going on for too long and due to people hitting up on this dead meme we have tf2 leadership playing csgo (bannable, not allowed. making report on ark, reed, and supa as we talk) and Reed backwards is deeR and we all know deer only plays sniper, which does drugs from untrustable sources (mann co) to make his special jarate (piss) and is unhealthy. so all-in-all, its unhealthy and makes you play csgo when your tf2 leadership so you get banned as well. you will probably die if you keep doin this shit reed, stop trying to legalize it.

fuck you

4AjNiWi.gif

• Like 2