Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Sign in to follow this  
Neugenx

Objective Or Survival

Both have their strong points that make them fun in their own way but which out of the 2 do you guys prefer? Personally I favor Obj due to the constant moving of the group and having to have a great deal of map knowledge on certain maps.

IMO; Objective is perfect if you want to farm points.

Otherwise, Survival is good if you have good team and good cade.

Escape isn't for me, as if you don't get much points at all, but it CSS gameplay.

depends on the maps itself

I like a minor few of obj maps even though I hate the gameplay in general. making an obj map that is both challenging and fun for both zombies and humans is definitely a difficult task, but if it's done, I will fucking pay to play on that map.

I also despise a good share of vanilla ZS maps even though I like the gameplay more.

as for me it depends on the number of players, if there are less than 40 playing escape is kinda boring. if the player count is small i rather play Survival. well for me survival is better in general since i always died in the escape due to many factor fall into a deadly pit, or forgot that this was escape map and i forgot to do the "escape" part

i only like the long obj maps ( rescape, vertigo etc)

i love zs maps

ze is okay sometimes, but cant play the super easy ones like crash bandicoot.

so zs > obj > ze

Awards

Survival > Obj. There's a reason why the game is called zombie survival and not zombie objective. (Look at my siggy)

Most of the objective maps don't even require much knowledge of the map. There's one clear path to take and objectives are very easy to complete.

Survival showcases skill much better than objective. I'm tired of playing objective maps 3 out of 6 hours back to back. If you play an active role in survival, you'll find it fun.

• Like 1

I'd go for objective if it involved longer cading periods, kind of making it a hybrid. But for now, I lean towards survival (we never win objective maps anymore anyways You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" /> )

really depends on the map, I prefer zs_subway_v8 or ancient sands than for example zs_obj_evac or pharmacy

But long obj maps like rampage, vertigo, etc I like a lot.

most zs maps are either fun, decent, meh, bad or just a shitmap (like the lovely zs_mlt_home or zs_neighborhood.)

• Like 2

Well, I like cading, so Survival for me.

Objective I would play for lots of fun be and you have to be active and the map technically changes with every task completed.

Survival because I like being able to predict whether we will win or not so i can judge whether or not i should buy a good weapon. Objectives mean you can die at any moment with -200 and it isnt fun if you dont have a good weapon or are on the zombie team unlike survival maps

Honestly I definitely feel obj is way funner and more challenging. It's an afk killer and everyone playing is so focused. I prefer it over just shooting out of any cade.

You must login to view images./monthly_02_2017/post-40366-0-05627900-1487431862_thumb.png" data-fileid="17698" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="post-40366-0-05627900-1487431862_thumb.png">