Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Atb And Ryze Mystery Solved!!! (Not Clickbait)

Destroy

before we start my birthday is on june 6 and i wish for a cool bday present which idk what you community members in zombie survival can give me. besidessss that lets start...

So we all know ATB ( a division leader) and Ryze (a division staff and developer and whatever) right? yes we do. so i have a theory for the two of them which i will get to. This is some hard evidence that i have gathered with me 8 weeks being here.

ATB has been a very interesting man and he has some kind of personality related to ryze. ATB always loves ryze for some reason. But why?

Maybe Ryze controls the strings from inside ATB's house. I think that ryze must be older than ATB due to him possibly having a voice changer. I myself have removed the background of ATB's mic and his possible voice changer. I have also done the same to Ryze. But one thing stood out. it sounded exactly the same. Maybe they are the same? No impossible because we always see them chatting with each other unless hes a crazy maniac. but thats impossible.

heres my math

ATB = Automatic transaction bus

Ryze= loves taking the bus around the town.

This must mean that ryze must use this ATB and program it to give him everything. even money.....

so he programmed it to sound exactly like him and talk like him but in a different way with a voice changer. Ryze is an intelligent man. How could i possibly know this??? well my fathers a police officer in the station and he let me look at the logs and the security camera tapes of ryze programming it. We currently do not have a warrant to search his house though but it will happen soon. (not really)

So as we all know Ryze has been pulling all the strings the entire time and hes a 26 year old smart ass who programmed this ATB to serve under his will and pretend to be a human being. He is like what i imagine in my dreams. Albert Einstein. Unless ATB is a robot Einstein.... buttttt thats for another theory for i will tell next time.

Ryze is a 26 year old man

ATB is a robot who dispenses money and has a personality somehow

• Like 3