Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Prop Surf!

eXfro

So I was playing on the oldschool server and was havinga good ol time. Then memories of Prop Surfing came flooding in! it would be good fun if the oldschool server allowed some things the normal zs does not such as prop surfing and prop killing as human? Server is there, might as well give people some motivation to play it.

• Like 2

Yes we all love prop monsters but i'm going to have to say that it cant be allowed. Prop surfing maybe but chances are neither of those rules can be changed considering it can have a pretty big impact on the map or round.

Well i would be very happy with just surfing :) surfing has its own risks as well. And the server is usually empty so it wouldnt ruin too much :P

• Like 1

if team killing was allowed it wouldnt be zombie survival.. Would be smash the other humans before the zombies get you.

Didnt mean team killing duuuude. Just like when you could use a sledge to hit a chair and rek a zombie. Twas super op so i understand