Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Fredrich Rath

Suggestions (ZS) | Addons | Part 1

We actually have Blue Velvet, but not on rotation because of issues with the server.

We also had Blitzkrieg but it was removed because it doesn't play well on the server, flying bosses and whatnot.

Pho, if its obj countrytrain, just forget it. You have to collect 5 suitcases to activate train. and if someone put the suitcases in to train before it comes to a full stop, it vanishes and the map breaks. You can also just throw the suitcases out of the map.

• Sad 1

I like these player model selections. They'll definitely add more flavor and taste towards the diversity of player appearances in-game, and some of these models can be used as selective Last Human Bosses, should we require models for them.

As for the maps, I'm familiar with zs_obj_bluevelvet, and having that map back into map-rotation would be a HeLLsGamers ZS nostalgic-favorite for some old ZS veterans. Test facility and blitzkrieg I'm unfamiliar with, and I'm not sure how those will go, but hopefully well.